Companies Can Now Integrate their Worldwide Partner Networks into Salesforce CRM with an Enterprise-class Web Portal and Feature Set that Improves Partner Sales, Service and Customer Support
SAN FRANCISCO —DREAMFORCE 2010 – TreeHouse Interactive™ (www.treehousei.com), the technology leader in (SaaS) partner relationship management (PRM), channel sales force automation (CSFA™) and demand generation solutions, today announced at the Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) Dreamforce conference in San Francisco that its Reseller View PRM product is the first full-featured PRM software available on the AppExchange. Companies can now integrate their partner networks into their Salesforce CRM systems with a fully customized, enterprise-class Web portal to support their channel efforts and improve both sales and customer service.
As an AppExchange application, Salesforce.com users now have the ability to seamlessly integrate their partner networks into their Salesforce CRM installations while having the confidence of knowing the application has been through the rigorous testing and review required by Salesforce.com.
Reseller View PRM integrates partner data for pipeline funnel, lead management, and partner performance management directly into Salesforce CRM. It enables customers to reduce the costs of managing a partner network by automating the key workflows associated with tasks like partner on-boarding and contract management. The application also helps companies increase revenue and reduce channel conflict by providing their partners with all the training, tools and information they need to successfully sell, service and support their customers.
While Salesforce.com has a PRM option, as with other AppExchange applications, Reseller View takes partner support and enablement to the next level:
- Enterprise-class Web Portal – Rather than repainting the CRM interface, Reseller View provides a real, fully customized enterprise-class website, including any navigation a customer needs to support its partners. Customers can add pages and content independently without having to create tabs in Salesforce.com. The Web portal approach makes it easy for partners to interface with vendor companies. There is no need to learn a CRM system, which partners are unlikely to do for every vendor they support. They simply login to the partner Web portal to get what they need to do business, and at the same time, important updated data from leads, opportunities, accounts and more from the CRM seamlessly and in real-time.
- Flexible, Multi-tiered Access to Content – Reseller View can deliver selected Web content, features and benefits, or even a completely different Web experience, to partners based on their partner level. This is particularly useful if, in addition to traditional reseller partners, a company needs to support a separate Web presence for a large OEM or for non-traditional selling partners such as ISVs or IHVs.
- International Scalability – Web portals can be created and managed by each geographic theater to present partner information in any local language. All data can be synchronized to single or multiple Salesforce CRM instances.
- Fixed Costs – Alternate PRM providers charge based on a per partner member license model, which is difficult if not impossible for those who support large numbers of partners. TreeHouse offers Reseller View at a fixed cost based on the number of optional modules chosen. This allows channel mangers to budget effectively throughout the year.
- Complete Offering – For more than 10 years, TreeHouse has provided portals that support thousands of partners across the globe, allowing it to develop a comprehensive library of modules that is unmatched in the industry. With Reseller View fully integrated into Salesforce.com, customers have a one-stop resource to address all of their partner needs without having to rely on multiple vendors and/or incur a significant amount of professional services costs.
Other Reseller View functionality Includes:
- Deal Registration
- Lead Management
- Automated Contract Management
- Training and Certification
- Document Management
- Point of Sale (POS) Integration
- MDF/Co-op Management
- Partner Locator
- Partner Marketing/Communications Management
- Partner Web Analytics
- Partner Demographic Profiling
“We conducted a comprehensive PRM selection process and chose TreeHouse Interactive’s Reseller View product,” said Lee Hadsock, channel program manager, Peer1 Hosting. “It has the most comprehensive set of partner management functionality available, enabled us to segment our program effectively by partner level, and let our salespeople stay in Salesforce while our partners interfaced with them through a very easy-to-use Web portal.”
To see the integrated Reseller View PRM and Salesforce solution in action, visit booth #1206 at the Dreamforce conference or contact TreeHouse Interactive through www.treehousei.com. For a limited time, TreeHouse Interactive is offering $7,000 off Reseller View PRM. See http://climbup.mv.treehousei.com/Surveys/24/6391A385C864F9EE/survey.aspx for details.
About TreeHouse Interactive
Since 1997, TreeHouse Interactive has delivered enterprise-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to marketers, partner managers and sales teams. The TreeHouse product line includes partner relationship management (PRM), channel sales force automation (CSFA™), and multi-channel demand generation/marketing automation solutions. TreeHouse Interactive supports start-up to Global 1000 companies that sell direct to consumers, to companies or through partners. All software solutions and services that TreeHouse offers are geared towards fast implementation and superior return on investment. For more information, visit www.treehousei.com or call 801.576.8428.