Merges SPM and CRM with Single Sign-On and Seamless, Complete Functionality
CHESTER, Pa.–Synygy Inc., the most experienced provider of sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced that Synygy’s suite of on-demand SPM applications is now fully integrated with Salesforce CRM—seamlessly merging the management of sales performance and the management of customer relationships.
Salespeople and sales managers who are users of Salesforce CRM can now, without logging into a separate application:
- review incentive compensation results and payments
- analyze performance using dashboards and other interactive tools
- see rewards and recognition
- review, adjust, and approve quotas
- create, evaluate, score, approve, and communicate objectives (MBOs)
- manage exceptions and adjustments
- review territory, customer, and product forecasts
- perform “what if” analyses that link sales pipelines to projected sales compensation
- manage segmentation and targeting
- review call and activity plans
- conduct performance reviews
- do skills assessments
- enter, research, and resolve inquiries and disputes
- manage a wide range of sales workflow processes
As a result of this integration, users are able to query data and correct errors in either data source. In addition, data from Salesforce CRM can be combined with data from Synygy’s suite of SPM applications to create meaningful insight into sales performance that cannot be achieved with CRM alone.
“In what might be considered marketing ploys, some of Synygy’s competitors have launched so-called similar applications via Force.com AppExchange with very limited functionality,” said Mark A. Stiffler, Synygy President and CEO. “Synygy’s true integration is unique in that there is complete interoperability between Synygy’s suite of SPM applications and Salesforce CRM.”
To learn more about this and Synygy’s SPM software suite, visit http://www.synygy.com/salesforce-integration/ or e-mail email@example.com.
Synygy is the largest and most experienced provider of sales performance management (SPM) software and services. Synygy’s SPM solutions include: sales compensation (incentive compensation, rewards and recognition, and total compensation); sales communications (web portals, reports and dashboards, and analytics, alerts, and answers); sales goals (territories and channels, forecasting and pipeline analyses, and objectives and quotas); and sales processes (reviews, recruiting and training, data repository and data processes, and workflow processes). Based in Chester, Pennsylvania, with extensive operations in Europe and Asia, Synygy has achieved 18 continuous years of success. www.synygy.com