SugarCRM Awarded Additional Accolades to Highlight Top Honors for Continuing Product Innovation and Customer Success
CUPERTINO, Calif.–SugarCRM Inc., the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced that Sugar Professional has been recognized as the “Best Open Source Solution” by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) 2009 CODiE Awards. SugarCRM provides a robust, Web-based human interaction management platform for companies to manage the entire customer relationship.
For over five years, SugarCRM’s commercial open source model has nurtured one of the fastest-growing CRM products in history. Currently, over 60,000 businesses and 550,000 users around the world rely on SugarCRM to manage customers. Concurrently, SugarCRM has invested heavily in an on-demand architecture that preserves the flexibility and choice that customers expect from open source solutions.
“Now in its 24th year, the CODiE Awards continue to recognize those companies providing the best new technology products and services across a broad array of industries,” noted SIIA President Ken Wasch. “In addition, its winners are a prolific testament to the power of technology to deliver innovative solutions to businesses and consumers. SIIA warmly congratulates all of the winners and nominees of the CODiE Awards, whose innovation is essential for continuing America’s leadership in the global knowledge economy,” Wasch continued.
“We are honored to have won such a prestigious award,” said Chris Harrick, vice president of corporate and product marketing at SugarCRM. “This award represents our continued dedication to providing the most innovative solution in the market today. The CODiE Awards honor the best and brightest in the industry, and we are extremely proud to be among the 2009 winners.”
Additional accolades that SugarCRM has achieved in 2009, include:
- ISM Top 15 SMB CRM Award—SugarCRM 5.2 was selected as one of the 2009 Top 15 CRM software solutions in the SMB category, http://www.ismguide.com/pressDetail.php?id_pag=31.
- Customer Interaction Solutions CRM Excellence Award—SugarCRM was announced a winner for the SugarCRM Suite Solution consisting of Community Edition, Sugar Professional and Sugar Enterprise, http://callcenterinfo.tmcnet.com/Analysis/articles/53312-2009-crm-excellence-awards-winners-announced-customer-interaction.htm.
- Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service—SugarCRM’s customer, Geeks on the Way was named a winner in the “CRM Implementation & User Adoption Program of the Year” category, http://www.stevieawards.com/pubs/sales/awards/426_2281_19531.cfm.
- Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Awards—SugarCRM was named a runner-up in the category of “Sales/Customer Management” to ACT by Sage 2009 and Microsoft Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/10730_3798906_2.
- Intelligent Enterprise 2009 Editor’s Choice Awards—SugarCRM was selected a company to watch in the category of “Enterprise Applications,” http://www.intelligententerprise.com/channels/enterprise_applications/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=212800112&pgno=5.
SugarCRM is the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software. Founded as an open source project in 2004, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded over five million times and currently serve over 500,000 users in 75 languages. Over 5,000 customers have chosen SugarCRM’s On-Site and Cloud Computing services over lock-in based, proprietary alternatives. In the last year, SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld, Customer Interaction Solutions and Intelligent Enterprise.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email email@example.com, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com.