Advanced Reporting and Analytics turns CRM data into Business Intelligence
Wireless Solution Brings Complete CRM Features to BlackBerry and iPhone
Cupertino, Calif. (April 30, 2008) – SugarCRM Inc., the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced the beta release of new reporting and wireless capabilities for SugarCRM, the fastest-growing CRM solution in the market today. The new reporting and analytics engine provides SugarCRM users with improved insight into sales effectiveness and customer behavior. Revamped wireless capabilities deliver the feature-rich SugarCRM user experience on mobile phones, including support for the popular BlackBerry® and iPhone mobile handsets.
“SugarCRM’s new wireless offering eliminates the traditional tradeoff between mobility and usability. Salespeople can now get the true Web-based experience of SugarCRM on their mobile phones,” said John Roberts, CEO of SugarCRM. “Our new reporting analysis advances our product philosophy of making the complex simple by giving deep analytical and reporting tools in an easy-to-use interface.”
In addition to analytical and mobile enhancements, SugarCRM has also strengthened data import features, enhanced the ability to create custom objects and modules with Sugar Module Builder, and introduced new tracking functionality which allows SugarCRM administrators to get a better view into system usage and performance.
Advanced Reporting and Analytics
- New User Interface and Wizard combines a simple, intuitive design with a guided process to walk the user through report creation.
- Complex Reporting Sets allows users to create complex reports across multiple modules (contacts, accounts, opportunities, cases), as well as support for combining two data sets (inner joins) or reporting on unmatched records between two data sets (outer data joins).
- Matrix Reports create powerful reports across modules with the ability to group by multiple attributes. Users can create complex pivot tables in HTML with capabilities to display operations like Sum, Average, Count and Percentage, similar to functions in Microsoft Excel.
- Run-Time Filters allow users to change the attributes of a report in real-time, similar to pivot tables.
- Excel Integration captures Sugar report information in the familiar, easy-to-use Microsoft Office application.
New Sugar wireless features provide users with a rich mobile application experience when using SugarCRM.
- Improved User Interface provides navigation into edit, detail, and list views, as well as the ability access employee directory, store preferences, and view recent items.
- Rich HTML Client delivers rich presentation of SugarCRM data through a standard Web browser.
- Device Independent allows users to view SugarCRM data from any PDA or smart phone, including BlackBerry and iPhones.
- New Search Capabilities allow users to find information quickly with the press of a few buttons.
SugarCRM is the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. SugarCRM easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM’s open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships. SugarCRM offers several deployment options, including on-demand, on-site and appliance-based solutions to suit customers’ security, integration and configuration needs. For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com.
Chris Harrick, SugarCRM
Jen Spark, Schwartz Communications for SugarCRM