Global Sponsors IBM and Research In Motion Join SugarCRM to Deliver One-Day, Intensive CRM Strategy and Product Education in 15 Cities Around the World
CUPERTINO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SugarCRM, the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced its CRM Acceleration World Tour, covering 15 cities on three continents. The first CRM Acceleration will take place in Atlanta, GA on Thursday, April 10th, followed by two events in May in Los Angeles and Orange County. The CRM Acceleration World Tour will also visit Boston, Chicago, Miami, New York City, Frankfurt, London, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto. IBM and Research In Motion will serve as global sponsors for the CRM Acceleration World Tour.
CRM Accelerations are one-day, intensive sessions that help business leaders develop and implement a CRM strategy. These one-day sessions provide a mix of presentations from CRM visionaries, in-depth product sessions, real-world demo scenarios, expert panels and customer testimonials. CRM Accelerations are geared toward company leaders, both business and technical.
“CRM Accelerations help companies cut through the time-consuming, and often frustrating, process of evaluating and implementing customer relationship management technology,” said John Roberts, chairman and CEO of SugarCRM. “In just one day executives can see the product in action, formulate a deployment plan and meet the right people to accelerate their CRM strategy.”
Highlights of CRM Acceleration include:
* “Brave New World: How the Internet is Transforming Customer Relationships” will cover the bases of managing customer relationships in the Internet age and offer new methods of addressing customer demands in an increasingly online world.
* “Bridging the Divide between Sales and Marketing” will discuss how to better organize and manage the demand generation cycle and better connect your marketing and sales teams.
* “Closing the Loop and Hitting Your Numbers” offers best practices for sales leaders to ensure successful CRM adoption and offers best practices for managing sales teams to ensure optimal results by the close of the quarter.
* “CRM After the Sale: Providing Consistent Customer Support” shares tools and methods for building a highly-scalable customer support organization.
* “Sugar-as-a-Platform: Five Common Customizations Anyone Can Do” provides five valuable customizations of Sugar, starting with simple field-level changes and working up to more complex customizations of SugarCRM.
* “The Value of Getting SugarCRM on Your BlackBerry” offers practical advice on how to successfully deploy a BlackBerry implementation of your SugarCRM, including tips for success and pitfalls to avoid.
* “SugarCRM’s Future Product Direction” covers the trends shaping how companies manage customers and how they impact SugarCRM’s product direction.
To register or to learn more about the CRM Acceleration, please visit www.crmacceleration.com.
SugarCRM is the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. SugarCRM easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM’s open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships. SugarCRM offers several deployment options, including on-demand, on-site and appliance-based solutions to suit customers’ security, integration and configuration needs.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com.
Chris Harrick, 408-454-6947
Schwartz Communications for SugarCRM
Jen Spark, 415-512-0770