Salesforce.com launched Sales Cloud1 and Service Cloud1, its re-invented Sales and Service apps, yesterday. Sales reps and service agents now can access a wide range of CRM tools vial their mobile devices, to realize smarter sales and transformative customer service.
Last November, Salesforce.com introduced Salesforce1 ~ a major stepping stone in making its CRM tools mobile. Salesforce1 helps customers build cloud-based CRM apps for their mobile devices. Now, Salesforce.com is taking the next leap with Sales Cloud 1, Service Cloud1 (incl. associated Desk1), offering advanced mobile functionality of its Sales and Service platforms.
Learn the details…
Sales reps can use Sales Cloud1 to speed up sales growth, taking advantage of the new consumer-inspired mobile sales apps delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform.
New Sales Cloud1 mobile apps, including Today, Tasks, Notes, Events and Sales Path, work seamlessly together to help sales reps sell smarter.
Salesforce Sales Cloud1
Apps & Platform Updates
|Today Mobile App||Tool providing agents with a customizable interface that features important tasks, upcoming meetings and other relevant daily info|
|Tasks Mobile App||To-do app for priority management|
|Notes Mobile App||Reminder app for details and notes which automatically sync with Salesforce customer records|
|Events Mobile App||Meetings and events calendar|
|Sales Path Mobile App||Real-time prospect journey roadmap|
|Skills and Rewards App||Collaboration tool that connects teammates across skill sets and enables co-workers to reward one another for successful interactions|
Sales Cloud1 is available now. Monthly charges start at $65 per user.
Salesforce.com responds, as Customer service has taken over as the #1 brand differentiator in the eyes of customers, according to a recent survey.
With its Service Cloud1’s new advancements such as smarter console, SOS for Apps and instant service communities, salesforce.com equips companies to offer unparalleled innovative service.
- The smarter Console pushes dynamic content to agents around known issues, highlights the resources most often used to resolve cases faster and streamlines access to data. It is designed to automatically provide agents with content relevant to service calls without the agent having to perform searches across databases.
- SOS for Apps provides in-context access to customer service with a live video connection to an agent, on-screen guided assistance and screen sharing for customers using a mobile device. (Akin to Amazon’s MayDay button)
- New Instant service communities further add to the functionality. Powered by the Salesforce Community Cloud, they allow a company to quickly create, brand and deploy self-service communities where customers can connect with information, apps and experts to quickly find answers to their questions. E.g. If a retailer notices a spike in questions about a popular product, it can quickly create a self-service community for customers to easily find answers to key questions and share information that may impact their purchase decisions.
Today’s consumers are increasingly mobile, social and connected, and “.. expect customer service to be easy and readily available with the swipe of a finger, ” said Mike Milburn, SVP and GM of Service Cloud, salesforce.com. “Service Cloud1 takes the customer service experience beyond easy and instant, by enabling personalized, smarter and faster customer engagements.” Service Cloud1 enables service that meets the rising threshold of customer expectations.
Generally available now at a monthly rate of $65 and up, per agent.
In addition, Desk1 is introduced. It is an all-in-one customer service app from Desk.com that allows SMBs to differentiate themselves through service quality. It comes with Desk Connect which links Desk1 with Service Cloud1. This all means that Desk Connect syncs data from support cases to Salesforce to create a single view of the customer.
Salesforce Desk1 is generally available today with pricing starting at $50 per month, per agent.
With Sales Cloud1, Service Cloud1, and Desk1, Salesforce.com continues to provide customer service solutions for SME as well as world’s largest enterprises that gives them a leading edge.
So far, companies that have deployed Salesforce.com Service Cloud have seen an average 42% faster case resolution, 40% decrease in support costs, an average 40% increase in agent productivity and an average 40% increase in customer satisfaction, according to a recent third-party research report. (Customer Relationship Survey among 4100 customers, during March-May 2014, by independent research firm Confirmit Inc)
Salesforce1, Sales Cloud1, Service Cloud1, Desk1 ~ can all add a digit to that performance.
For more information: salesforce.com.
- BrightTALK Hosts Free Cloud Security Summit
- IT Execs Agree Social Media Improves Customer Relations
- ERP – Multiplus Casestudy – video
- Gartner Announces Customer 360 Summit 2012
- Talisma Releases Click to Call for Sales Support and Customer Service
- Boardwalktech Announces Patented Collaborative Spreadsheet Database on Salesforce.com AppExchange