CRM Partners Deliver Innovation with Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service
- Back by popular demand, Oracle will host an Oracle® CRM Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld. The Pavilion will showcase a select group of independent software vendor partners (ISVs) and system integrators (SI’s) that have integrated their solutions with Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service, demonstrating commitment to the current and future Oracle CRM product direction.
- CRM ISVs and SIs will be on hand to demonstrate integration with Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service, discuss concepts and show customers how to leverage integration capabilities to make the most of their CRM deployment.
- The CRM Pavilion is located at Moscone West Hall, Booth 3841, directly across from DEMOgrounds.
CRM Partners Deliver Added Value
Oracle and its partners collaborate on product integrations, leveraging domain expertise to create demonstrable integrations that address customer needs.
Select ISVs that integrate to Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service bring unique value to complement Oracle CRM. They include:
- ActivePrime (Real time and Batch Data Quality Tools)*
- BigMachines (Configuration, Pricing, and Quote Generation)*
- Box (Enterprise Content Collaboration)
- CallidusCloud (Cloud Based CPQ and Sales Productivity Solutions)
- Clicktools (Surveys, Call Scripts and Webforms Integrated with CRM)
- InsideSales.com (Phone Dialer and Lead Management Software)*
- InsideView (Sales Intelligence, Social CRM and Sales 2.0 Solutions)*
- Eloqua (Marketing Automation and Revenue Performance Management)*
- Marketo (Marketing Automation and Sales Effectiveness)*
- Nuance Communications (Voice and Language Solutions)*
- PerspecSys (Cloud Data Encryption and Tokenization)
- Revegy (Collaborative Sales Planning & Execution Software)*
- Riva CRM Integration (Server-side and Cloud Synchronization to Exchange)*
- White Springs (Embedded Learning and Training Methodologies)*
- Xactly Corporation (Sales Compensation Management)*
- Partners showcasing Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service integration.
In addition to the above ISVs, the Pavilion will also host system integrators who have worked with key CRM ISVs to deploy combined solutions, including:
- CRMIT Solutions (Global CRM Solutions Provider for Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service)
- Eagle Creek Software Services (Specialist in Implementations, Upgrades, Integration and Testing Oracle Fusion CRM)
- WIPRO (Global IT Services, Consulting and Outsourcing services provider)
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which draws more than 50,000 attendees from over 144 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 450 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is being held September 30-October 4 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information or to register, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube.