Oracle CRM On Demand Partners Continue To Deliver Best-In-Class Solutions, Customer Successes
Back by popular demand, Oracle will host the Oracle® CRM On Demand Partner Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld 2010. The Pavilion will showcase a select group of independent software vendor partners (ISVs) and system integrators (SIs) that have demonstrated significant value driven by proven customer success, traction with Oracle’s sales organization, and synergy with the current and future Oracle CRM On Demand product direction.
Oracle CRM On Demand partners will be on hand to demonstrate the solutions in detail, discuss integration concepts and show customers how to leverage Oracle CRM On Demand’s integration capabilities to make the most of CRM deployments.
The Oracle CRM On Demand Partner Pavilion will be located at Moscone South Hall, Booth 733, directly across from DEMOgrounds.
CRM On Demand Partners Deliver Added Value
Oracle and the ISVs collaborate on product integrations, leveraging domain expertise to create compelling, deep integrations that are ready to meet customer needs.
Select ISVs that integrate to Oracle CRM On Demand can bring unique value to complement Oracle CRM On Demand. They include those with current Oracle Validated Integration:
- Antenna Software (Packaged and Configurable Mobile CRM)
- ActivePrime (Real-time and Batch Data Quality Platform)
- BigMachines (Quoting, Configuration and Proposal Generation)
- Clicktools (Call Scripts, Surveys and Webforms)
- Eloqua (Marketing Automation and Revenue Performance Management)
- ExactTarget (Email Marketing and Interactive Marketing)
- Experian QAS (Address Cleansing and Validation)
- Hoover’s (Business Information and Data Optimization)
- iCentera (Custom Portals and 360 Sales Enablement)
- InsideView (Sales and Marketing Intelligence)
- InQuira (Knowledge Management and Customer Web Self-Service)
- 7 Degrees, Inc. (Social Graphing, Warm Introductions to Prospects)
- TOA Technologies (Predictive Field Service Enablement)
- Xactly Corporation (Sales Compensation Management)
These Oracle CRM On Demand ISVs are already benefiting from cross-pollination of their solutions, as integration amongst them is creating a more comprehensive CRM suite.
The Pavilion will also host system integrators who have experience working with customers and Oracle to implement value-driven Oracle CRM On Demand solutions including:
- CRM IT
"The CRM On Demand Pavilion is a great way to see the valuable contributions our partner solutions bring to Oracle CRM On Demand," said Anthony Lye, Senior Vice President of CRM, Oracle. "Working closely with these partners has led to many customer successes and product innovations that solve very complex requirements and we’re pleased to showcase them at Oracle OpenWorld."
"Being an Oracle partner is one of our key strategies for success, and we’re excited to be present in the CRM On Demand Partner Pavilion where we are showcasing a single solution that truly captures the needs of our joint customers", said Mike Murphy, CEO of InQuira. "Providing Oracle OpenWorld attendees a focused area to learn about leading integrations such as ours demonstrates Oracle’s strong commitment to delivering the best possible solution to their customers."
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.