New Mobility and Cloud Capabilities Provide Opportunities for Sales Organizations to Drive More Revenue and Save Time
- Demonstrating Oracle’s commitment to ongoing innovation, Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 introduces industry-leading capabilities designed to drive revenue, reduce costs, and improve the customer experience.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 provides powerful new cloud extensibility and mobile choices, including the personalized ability for customers and partners to access critical CRM information in the way that is easiest, from iPad tablet, iPhone to Blackberry to Microsoft Outlook.
- Ubiquitous access removes the update burden for sales representatives and helps ensure data is consistent, helping them focus on selling, rather than wasting precious time making manual updates.
- Advanced mobility with a new connected smartphone application allows sales representatives to access and update information anywhere, anytime.
- Better ease-of-use is provided by a new, rich Microsoft Outlook user interface that enables access to all information in a familiar application, online or offline.
- New extensibility in the cloud features hosted CRM code with client-side extensions, providing a platform for customers to create rich and powerful customizations.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 delivers enhanced industry functionality for life sciences, insurance, financial services and automotive. New life sciences functionality includes Mass Creation of Planned Calls, enhanced PCD assessments, and the ability to customize and extend Account – Contact Relationships. New automotive functionality includes Vehicle enhancements, Dealer Addresses, and improved Historical Analytics. New insurance capabilities include Policy origination support, Policy Object Enhancements, and Financial Plans and Financial Accounts enhancements.
“Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 introduces extensive new capabilities such as next-generation mobility and opportunity hierarchies to increase user productivity,” said Jonathan Eastwood, Manager, Business Delivery of CRMNow. “Enhanced Open CTI APIs and hosted Java customizations enable developers to leverage open standards to meet unique customer requirements.”
“With the last major release of Oracle CRM On Demand a mere nine months ago, Oracle once again showcases its industry leadership in innovation by consistently delivering new value to sales representatives on their own fast-paced timetable,” said Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM. “Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 introduces incredible diversity and ease-of-use, creating dramatic time savings for sales representatives and new revenue opportunities for organizations as a whole. Oracle is committed to providing unrivalled business value, which is irrefutably evident in the new mobile and cloud capabilities now available in Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19.”
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.