Proven CRM Solution Meets Cloud Simplicity – Maximizer Software Launches Powerful New Cloud-based CRM Solution, Expanding Users’ Choice of Deployment Options.
Pricing: $39 per user per month for 5 or more users, or $49/month for less than 5 users
Maximizer Software, a leading provider of simple, accessible customer relationship management (CRM) and mobile CRM solutions, today announced it has expanded its CRM offering with a powerful new cloud-based CRM solution — Maximizer™ CRM Live. Available through an affordable, web-based monthly subscription model, Maximizer CRM Live provides organizations with a proven, full-featured CRM solution, designed to drive more sales, improve marketing effectiveness, and enrich customer service interactions.
“For over 20 years, Maximizer Software has been the software solution of choice for small to medium-sized businesses and divisions of large enterprises and we are excited to now bring that proven success to the cloud,” said Joseph Hui, Vice-President of Technology at Maximizer Software. “With its award winning features, a robust -platform, easy deployment and affordable monthly subscription model, Maximizer CRM Live combines a proven, powerful CRM solution with the simplicity of the cloud.”
Maximizer CRM Live delivers the same powerful productivity to sales, service and marketing teams throughout an organization as Maximizer CRM’s on-premise solution, with the ease that working in the cloud provides, such as:
- Quick deployment: Simple set-up means users can be up and running within hours from the time of subscription. Designed to be usable out-of-the-box, Maximizer CRM Live provides all the essential functionality tailored to the day to day processes of small and medium size businesses. With no complicated software to setup and no customization requirements, customers can begin transforming their businesses right away.
- Simplicity: Using a Web browser on any operating system, Maximizer CRM Live is easy- to-use, with little technical expertise required and no need to manage and maintain complex hardware infrastructure.
- Low Upfront Costs and Better Operating Expense Predictability: Hosting data and applications in the cloud eliminates the up-front investment in software licenses, operating system licenses, databases, servers, and backup equipment. With subscription pricing, capital expenditure is turned into a predictable operating expense.
- Feature Upgrades: Users will benefit from the latest feature enhancements and upgrades for Maximizer CRM Live as soon as they are available.
- Secure & Robust Platform: Powered by Microsoft® Windows Azure™ – Maximizer CRM Live is built on a scalable, load balanced robust platform, with a 99.5% uptime guarantee.
“In today’s world, businesses need a tool that helps flourish client relationships,” said Edward J. Zeches, Jr, President of Zeches Financial Services, PC. “Maximizer CRM Live is that tool for our firm. Maximizer CRM Live saves money, requires very little training, and gives results!”
Powerful Sales Performance Management and Business Intelligence Tools
Maximizer CRM Live fuels business success with simple, accessible, adaptable CRM that provides the best value in the market. It consolidates all contacts, action items, business communications, forecasts, reports and results into one central hub, making information widely accessible throughout your organization, yet precisely controlled to suit your requirements.
Managers can monitor ongoing sales performance from their opportunity window or dashboard. Additionally, Sales Opportunity Monitoring allows sales teams and managers to proactively monitor opportunities and encourage progress during the sales cycle. Keeping managers in the loop, e-mail notifications can be scheduled to alert key personnel when an opportunity has been modified.
Wizard-driven dashboards enable executives and managers to monitor key performance indicators that matter most to them. Real-time indicators can be easily customized, reflecting the most meaningful data, including the ability to click through to a deeper level of information or view lists.
The Best of Both Worlds – CRM That Provides Choice and Peace of Mind
With Maximizer Software, customers can choose to subscribe to Maximizer CRM Live or deploy Maximizer CRM on-premise, based on their unique business requirements.
“The on-premise and cloud based applications are optimized so that customers can move from one to the other with minimal technical requirements. We provide the best of both worlds – since our applications are built upon the same data model, our migration solution will move the customer’s entire dataset without any data loss. In addition, our business policy will compliment this technical ability and accommodate customers who want to migrate from one deployment option to another based on changes in their organization or environment, thus eliminating the need to switch to another CRM vendor and run the risk of data loss," says Hui.
Availability and Pricing
Maximizer CRM Live is available today starting as low as $39 per user per month for 5 or more users, or $49/month for less than 5 users. Customers can access Maximizer CRM Live and sign up for a 30 day free trial at http://maximizer.com/crm-resources/crm-live.html?panel=2#crm-live-resources
About Maximizer Software
Maximizer Software delivers Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and professional services to meet the needs, budgets and access requirements of entrepreneurs, small and medium businesses and divisions of large enterprises. Simple, easy-to-use and affordable, Maximizer® CRM enables companies to mobilize their workforces through all-access Web, Mobile and Desktop delivery methods. Easily configurable for organizations in any industry, Maximizer CRM optimizes sales processes, enhances marketing initiatives, and, improves customer service to ultimately boost productivity and revenue. Headquartered in Canada, with worldwide offices and business partners, Maximizer Software has sold over one million licenses to more than 120,000 customers since 1987.
For more information, please visit: http://www.maximizer.com.