LiveTime 5.5 also introduces KPI reporting, context sensitive quick calls, team based separation and localizations for Chinese, Spanish and Romanian.
Newport Beach, CA – LiveTime Software, a leading provider of ITIL based Web 2.0 Service Management and Help Desk Software, today announced the general availability of LiveTime Service Manager v5.5 and LiveTime Help Desk v5.5. This release focuses specifically on streamlined request management and the automation of common requests and change management procedures. Most notably, customers can now raise requests through the customer portal in as little as 2 clicks.
LiveTime 5.5 introduces more than 100 new additions and enhancements and also includes:
- Technician Scheduling – To enhance the efficiency of your support organization by automatically routing requests to available service and support personnel, LiveTime now includes the ability to define technician support hours.
- KPI Reporting – Supervisors and Managers can now monitor Key Performance Indicators such as the call distribution, volume, channel and service level achievement using the new reports.
- Multi-Item requests – Technicians can now create requests against multiple Configuration Items (CI’s), allowing technicians to create and manage multiple requests for one customer simultaneously.
- Request level alerts – Each request can now have one or many custom alerts for notifying individuals or user roles as necessary.
- Team based separation – New request filters provide access to all requests based upon each user’s team membership. This enables further request separation across departments and business units without requiring separate instances.
LiveTime 5.5 also includes localizations for English, Spanish, Chinese and Romanian. Languages are automatically detected based upon the users operating system settings. Application performance has significantly improved, with better response times and decreased latency, while the new streamlined user interface provides an independent service level meter to keep technicians aware of progress within the current service level agreement.
Closed loop email automation has been further extended in this latest version by allowing Change requests to be raised directly via email. Additionally, LiveTime also allows targeting of specific CI’s using subject line tags, which is important when integrating with real-time monitoring and remediation tools.
LiveTime Service Manager 5.5 continues to provide tight integration between ITIL Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Service Level and Knowledge Management processes, while leveraging web services to provide integration interfaces to external systems such as Authentication Servers and Asset Management systems. At the core of LiveTime is a fully integrated CMDB that underpins all process workflows. This ensures that Service Desk staff gain access to all parts of the service management life cycle, regardless of their area of specialty.
About LiveTime Software
Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LiveTime Software, Inc. is a vendor of Web 2.0, ITIL service management, help desk and support automation software for medium to large enterprises. Many global 2000 organizations and educational institutions use LiveTime’s vendor-neutral solutions to lower their costs and improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, LiveTime Software is a privately held firm with offices in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.livetime.com
Media Relations Contacts
USA: Bill Gram Reefer firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 780, 4100 Newport Place, Newport Beach, CA 92660, United States of America
Phone: +1-949-777 5800, Fax: +1-949-752 1649
Europe: Mike Fellows email@example.com
Suite 5, 107 Promenade,Cheltenham, Glos GL50 1 NW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 1242 580090, Fax: +44 (0) 1452 700150
Asia Pacific: Julie Torpy firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 5, 22 William Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia
Phone: +61-3-9620 7588 Fax: +61-3-9620 7533