This is a full ITIL Foundation Exam Question Paper containing 40 mock questions that are directly related to the ITIL Foundation Exam syllabus.
At the very end of these questions – you will find all the answers in a table.
Remember, when practicing your free ITIL Foundation Test Exam you only have 60 minutes in which to correctly answer at least 26 out of 40 mock questions correctly.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of concepts and techniques for managing information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations.
ITIL is published in a series of books, each of which cover an IT management topic. The names ITIL and IT Infrastructure Library are registered trademarks of the United Kingdom’s Office of Government Commerce (OGC). ITIL gives a detailed description of a number of important IT practices with comprehensive checklists, tasks and procedures that can be tailored to any IT organization.
ITIL V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam
1. A customer-based Service Level Agreement structure includes:
A) An SLA covering all Customer groups and all the services they use
B) SLAs for each service that are Customer-focused and written in business language
C) An SLA for each service type, covering all those Customer groups that use that Service
D) An SLA with each individual Customer group, covering all of the services they use
2. Which of the following would normally be included in a Capacity Plan?
2 )Management summary
3) Business workload forecasts
4) Backout plans
A) 2, 3 and 4
B) All of them
C) 2 and 3 only
D) 1, 2 and 3
3. An IT department is seeking to set its prices to match those of external suppliers selling the same services. Which one of the following is the best description of this approach?
A) The going rate that is agreed with Customers
B) Market rate
4. Which of the following is not an element of Availability Management?
5. The extent of CI information held in the CMDB should:
A) Be as detailed as possible so that frequent reports can be produced to avoid spending a lot of money
B) Be as high level as possible
C) Match the organisation’s requirement for information to be held
D) Vary according to cost
For the entire 40 questions, plus 3 other full length practice exams, please sign up for the newsletter below.