Sold-Out Event to Feature Keynotes from Condoleezza Rice, Jim Collins and Walter Isaacson
INDIANAPOLIS — Global digital marketing leader ExactTarget, a salesforce.com /quotes/zigman/338061/quotes/nls/crm CRM -0.18% company, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Scott Dorsey will define the next generation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud in his opening keynote Tuesday at Connections ’13.
Featuring additional keynotes from author Jim Collins, biographer Walter Isaacson, former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and executives from Pinterest, Uber and Deloitte Consulting LLP, Connections will welcome attendees from around the globe.
"As the world becomes more connected, marketers have an unprecedented opportunity to lead transformation in business by connecting their companies to their customers in entirely new ways," said Dorsey. "Connections will provide a powerful three-day experience to inspire and empower marketers to transform their customers’ journey with a true 1-to-1 experience that is relevant, builds customer loyalty and drives sales."
Centered on the theme of "Lead from Within," Connections ’13 will also feature:
- Town Hall with Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff: Benioff will join Dorsey for an exclusive pre-conference town hall today at 4 p.m. EDT.
- New Innovations: ExactTarget will unveil new products to provide marketers expanded capabilities across email, mobile, social and the Web.
- 60+ Educational Breakout Sessions: Sessions range from digital marketing strategy and best practices to marketing leadership and app development.
- Award-winning Marketing: ExactTarget will honor the top digital marketing programs in its annual Power of ONE Awards.
- Industry Certification: Hundreds of marketers from around the globe will earn industry certifications from ExactTarget Academy.
More than 70 of the world’s top technology and consulting companies are sponsoring Connections ’13, including Platinum sponsors Bazaarvoice, Compendium, Deloitte Consulting LLP, HP, OpenText and Return Path. Featured in the Marketing Cloud Expo Hall, sponsors will debut new products, provide live demos and showcase the latest in marketing technology.
With a record-setting, sold-out crowd set for Connections ’13, ExactTarget also announced today it will live broadcast many of its main stage keynotes. To sign up to receive Connections livestream reminders, visit http://www.exacttarget.com/connections2013/livestream
For real-time updates throughout the conference, follow @ExactTarget and the hashtag #ET13 on Twitter.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. ExactTarget’s suite of integrated applications enables marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven digital marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. ExactTarget is a salesforce.com company. For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com.