Evernote For Salesforce Launches On Salesforce AppExchange, The World’s Leading Business Apps Marketplace
Evernote Business Adds Several New Features, Enhanced Sharing and Knowledge Discovery Tools
SAN FRANCISCO — Evernote, the company that is helping millions of people worldwide work more effectively, has launched Evernote for Salesforce empowering companies to link Evernote Business to Salesforce for a 360-degree view of customers. Evernote also introduced significant new features to its Evernote Business product that support faster onboarding and efficient information exchanges across teams.
Starting today, Salesforce users can gain a deeper understanding of their customers and leads by tapping into the notes and research kept in Evernote Business. Sales collateral, customer research, contracts, meeting notes and email exchanges that are kept in Evernote can now be added directly to customer records in Salesforce. This gives sales and support teams quick access to all the content they need to better maintain relationships and win new clients.
"We are excited to take this important first step in our partnership with salesforce.com," said Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote. "Combining the information available across an entire organization with salesforce.com’s leading cloud technologies gives business people the context and information they need to successfully manage customer relationships and get more done."
Evernote Business works on any desktop or mobile device with or without an active Internet connection. Sales teams can use Evernote Business to collect customer and lead information whether they are at their desk, on a plane, or just leaving a customer meeting. They can then use the integrated, cloud-based Evernote for Salesforce app to quickly link all of those notes to Salesforce records, creating an up-to-the-minute view of those leads.
Sales teams that can best leverage existing customer knowledge will save time and be more effective. Evernote for Salesforce helps teams make these knowledge connections by automatically suggesting Related Notes that have been made available by coworkers for the benefit of the entire company.
"In today’s social and mobile world, having the right customer information at the right time is critical for any business," said Clarence So, executive vice president, Mobile Strategy, salesforce.com. "It’s exciting to see the innovation that partners such as Evernote are delivering for our #1 CRM platform to help companies connect with their customers in entirely new ways and accelerate business success."
- New Evernote Business Features
Several new features for Evernote Business were also announced today and will be available on October 3rd, including:
- Expertise Discovery: Keyword searches now return more than notes and notebooks results, they now also suggest coworkers who may know more about the given subject. This capability helps new and existing team members save research time, connect with others, and get the answer they need.
- Evernote Business Home: A central place for knowledge and information within a business, where users can quickly access all of their notes as well as notes or notebooks shared with them by coworkers that may have relevant information. Employees can create profiles that highlight their own areas of expertise and search co-workers’ profiles for theirs.
- Faster Knowledge Sharing: Sharing information with the people who need it is more straightforward and easier than ever. Add coworkers directly into relevant notebooks to give instant access to the information and activities they may need to know about. Coworkers can be added to multiple notebooks at once to help them get up to speed quickly on any project.
- Programmatic User Management: Adding and managing employee access to Evernote Business accounts is simplified, making it easier to manage growing teams. Services like Okta, the first provisioning partner fully integrated with Evernote Business and available today, enable simple user management in minutes.
For more information about Evernote Business including videos, case studies and how to sign your business up, visit www.evernote.com/business.
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 1,900 partner apps and 1.8 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Evernote builds apps and products that help people remember everything, work effectively and achieve personal and professional success. Privately held, Evernote is a global company headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices throughout the world. For more information about Evernote and its products, visit www.evernote.com.