When: Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
Looking for a way to shorten your sales lifecycle and make the most of your investment in Salesforce? Join Matt Panning from salesforce.com to hear how they are using DocuSign for Salesforce in their own implementation.
Learn why DocuSign’s electronic signature service is now the "Best Practice" in Sales with over 30,000 customers.
- Eliminate paper – Review the status of all agreements real-time from any Internet connection, anytime, anywhere.
- Spend more time selling and less time chasing contracts with real-time status updates within Salesforce.
- Streamline collaboration with document mark-up tools to nail down the final details to close deals faster.
Our featured speakers will include:
- Matt Panning, Director, Business Development, salesforce.com
- Vera Rossi, Strategic Alliance Manager, DocuSign
For more information, Register here.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign, Inc. is the leading provider of on-demand software services for electronic signature. DocuSign empowers individuals, small businesses and global enterprises to operate faster and more efficiently, with greater profitability, enhanced security and compliance. DocuSign is the only Web-based service to securely automate and control the entire electronic document signing process. DocuSign employs the SaaS eSign industry’s only enterprise class SAS-70, fully redundant data center delivering 99.993% uptime for customers over the last 30 months. To date, more than 70 million signature events have been executed using DocuSign. In addition, DocuSign is the official and exclusive provider of e-signature services for the National Association of REALTORS® 1.1 million members, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318.