DataForceCRM, a leader in affordable CRM solutions, is offering CRM comparison guide. This guide is for CRM users and shoppers and compares feature to feature and function to function of the commercial CRM to the DataForceCRM solution.
Dallas, TX, — DataForceCRM, a leading open source CRM provider, is offering a CRM software comparison guide to help CRM users compare open CRM software solutions to the leading commercial CRM solution. CRM users may be aware that affordable open source CRM tools are available, yet may not know how open CRM tools compare to the more expensive commercial CRM products. This guide will shed light on this.
DataForceCRM has created a comparison guide which describes open CRM modules in detail, and how these modules will benefit the CRM user. This CRM comparison guide, “The Fast Guide to CRM Value,” is a thorough, module by module description of value priced open CRM solutions compared to the leading CRM solution in the market today. The guide covers:
- Ease of use, navigation and work flow for the CRM user.
- Marketing Management: marketing campaign creation and tracking marketing spend. Marketing reporting and lead tracking.
- Sales Management: How the CRM system creates and tracks business opportunities.
- Contact Management: Key account and key contact creation and tracking.
- Customer Support: How the CRM provides multi-mode support options including telephony, chat, support portal, FAQ. All designed to support your valuable clients.
- Customer Data Integration: How CRM data is synchronized to your other systems, like ERP, accounting, data warehouses and how accessible data is to the CRM user.
- Order Management: how the CRM service can build Product catalogs, price books and manages stock (inventory,) plus quotes, orders, invoices and more…
- Analytics and Reporting: How reports are created and how easy reports customized.
- Administration: The all important Admin module is covered detailing how easy the CRM tools are to customize the CRM look and feel, role based security, creating marketing templates, configuring back up servers and more…
This guide gets the reader past CRM marketing dis-information, and gets down to the CRM details. Descriptions of the key modules of the open crm and CRM leader are laid out in easy to read format. Readers of this guide may find a way to slash cost from CRM usage.
Using open CRM may save companies thousands of dollars in user fees and may solve problems their existing CRM system does not address. This guide sheds light on the open CRM features available and directly compares these features to the leader in online CRM tools.
This guide will be sent free of charge to anyone who calls, telephone: 888-605-3173, or sends an email to, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in Dallas, Texas, DataForceCRM hosts, supports, and trains CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software for small and medium sized companies. Visit http://www.dataforcecrm.com to view solution videos and to register for a trial account. The website is http://www.dataforcecrm.com