Zuora Implements Zendesk Cloud-Based Help Desk
Zuora Global Support Portal helps company streamline customer support, boosting response rate and delivering better visibility into customer issues
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. and SAN FRANCISCO — Zuora, the subscription billing and commerce leader, and Zendesk, the proven cloud-based help desk software provider, today announced the launch of the Zuora Global Support Portal. The web-based support ticket application and self-service customer support platform, powered by Zendesk, is located at support.zuora.com.
"Zendesk has helped us increase our response rate, decrease our response times, and deliver new visibility into customer issues," said Marlene Summers, Senior Manager, Zuora Global Support. "Best yet, Zendesk makes our support agents excited about working on their tickets."
Through the portal, Zuora’s customers can stay up-to-date with announcements from the Zuora Global Support Team, get answers from the community, and share feature suggestions. In addition, the support system fully supports customer inquiries from the @ZuoraSupport Twitter handle through Zendesk’s innovative Twicket™ service.
"It is great to see Zuora take advantage of multiple channels such as the web, email and social media to deliver superior customer support," said Kate Hobbie, Zendesk’s Director of Customer Support. "Having more than 10,000 customers ourselves, our own support team understands the importance of delivering outstanding customer support through whatever means our customers choose to communicate with us."
Summers added, "There are so many things to love about Zendesk. With its GoodData integration, we inherit a robust set of reporting and analytics with literally one click. To integrate into our Engineering and Operations teams, we easily created custom widgets to serve as a communication vehicle. And, although Zendesk is very easy to set-up and use, it is sophisticated enough to handle our billing support needs."
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora’s subscription billing and commerce platform changes the way subscription businesses manage and sell to customers, allowing them to bring new products to market in less time, with more flexibility and less hassle. Zuora customers are up and running within 90 days and often recognize 200% ROI within weeks. Zuora is built from the ground up by SaaS industry visionaries and veterans from salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture, Google, eBay, Oracle and Vitria. Zuora customers include Reed Business Information, InsideView, Marketo, Ricoh, Box.net, Ning, Ustream, Informatica, Barrett Xplore and Open Range. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Zendesk is the leading provider of proven, cloud-based help desk software. For growing organizations, Zendesk is the fastest way to enable great customer service. More than 10,000 Zendesk customers, including Adobe, MSNBC, Sony, OpenTable and Groupon, trust Zendesk with their most valuable assets: their customers, partners, and employees. Founded in 2007, Zendesk is funded by Charles River Ventures, Benchmark Capital and Matrix Partners. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Zuora Introduces Z-Force for Salesforce.com Force.com Platform
- Migrating from RightNow Customer Experience Suite to Zendesk
- Zuora and Boomi Partner to Deliver Integrated SaaS Billing On Demand
- Zendesk Integrates Facebook into Help Desk Software
- New Enterprise-Grade Security and Customization Capabilities for Leading Cloud-Based Help Desk
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications