Web-based Help Desk Application Helps Companies Streamline Customer Support
- Zoho Support users can easily manage and quickly reply to their customers’ requests
- Integrations with Zoho CRM and Zoho Chat enhance the value of Zoho Support
- Video tour of Zoho Support is available at http://bit.ly/zohosupport
PLEASANTON, Calif. — Helping people work online, Zoho today announced the immediate availability of Zoho Support, its web-based help desk application. Zoho Support helps companies provide great support experience to their customers. A video tour of Zoho Support is available at http://bit.ly/zohosupport.
“Zoho Support is a natural extension of our business application portfolio,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “Companies have been using Zoho CRM to help sell their products and services for years. Now, Zoho Support provides a way for them to support their customers after the sale. Zoho Support further extends our broad suite of applications for small and medium businesses.”
Expanding the Business Suite with Zoho Support
Zoho is uniquely positioned to serve the help desk software market place. The broad array of Zoho applications empowers the company to supplement its customer support solution by integrating complementary services such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Chat. Among other advantages, the cross-application integration means that relevant Zoho CRM information automatically populates Zoho Support when a sale closes and a prospect becomes a customer.
Zoho Support includes multiple modules to manage support requests, customer information, knowledge bases, contracts, etc. Highlights of Zoho Support include:
- Requests – The requests tab helps technicians prioritize the support requests coming in from customers. There are multiple ways support requests are created—through manual entry or email accounts, from websites, or through self-service portals. There are also multiple ways in which a support request can be viewed using this tab. For example, a support manager can view requests by those that are unread, overdue or need to be addressed immediately. The requests module also helps organizations triage these support requests so they can be quickly routed to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Accounts and Contacts – Accounts and contacts provide a view into the support operation from a customer perspective. Most importantly, organizations can define, track and enforce specific SLAs (service level agreements) they may have agreed to with their customers.
- Reports and Dashboards – Reports and dashboards provide a quick view into what a support organization is doing. Companies can quickly get a wealth of data that will allow them to make the best decisions for their business and their customers. For example, what products are getting the most support requests? What incidents are happening most often? What support group (or rep) has the slowest response time?
- Tasks – The task module provides a simplified view into what a support rep needs to do—either external activities (e.g. responding to a customer with a particular solution or diagnosis) or an internal one (e.g. research or trying a new approach). This allows everyone in the support team to keep their work organized and allows the support manager to get a quick glance into the current work activities of his/her team.
- Solutions – The solutions module allows support reps to create and publish (either internally or externally) solutions to the most common customer problems, so that when they get a similar case, they don’t have to reinvent the wheel. When a solution is published externally, it is automatically available in the customer portal so that customers are able to find it easily.
Beta users have high praise for the company’s latest business application. Adam Shapiro, vice president of operations and co-founder of ThinkFlood, notes that Zoho Support is “a very intuitive application that has allowed our technical support representatives to answer and react to our customers in a timely manner.”
Pricing and Availability
Zoho Support is available immediately. For enterprises and large support organizations, Zoho Support offers paid plans starting at $12 per month per agent. Zoho Support also offers unlimited-user plans for smaller companies that process up to 200 tickets per day. In addition, Zoho Support offers a free plan.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com and watch “What is Zoho?” To get breaking Zoho news, visit and subscribe to the RSS feed at http://blogs.zoho.com, and follow the company on Twitter at @zoho.
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of award-winning online productivity, collaboration and business applications for small and medium-sized businesses. Over three million direct users rely on Zoho for their Business, Productivity & Collaboration needs and actively connect via Forums and Blogs. To date, Zoho has launched 22 different applications which include several online office applications such as Writer, Sheet, Show, and Mail along with a host of business applications ranging from CRM to Projects, Invoice and Meeting. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program, which brings in millions of additional Zoho users. Zoho has received numerous awards, including a 2009 Webware 100 Award and an InfoWorld 2009 Technology of the Year Award. For more information about Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of ZOHO Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with 50,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with hundreds of OEMs). With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, New Jersey, London, Tokyo and Beijing, ZOHO Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about ZOHO Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.