What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business.
ITIL consists in a series of five core publications, each of which covers an ITSM lifecycle stage.
ITIL allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement, and measure.
Netmind asked that we convert this system into an infographic so that their students would be able to have a clear, attractive and modern visual representation to more easily understand the ITIL system.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- What is ITIL? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Free ITIL® Foundation Exam Questions
- ITIL® & Service Oriented Architecture
- Top 20 Most Popular CRM Software Solutions
- SDLC Process or ITIL®? Wrong question
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications