What can ITIL® Foundation Certification do for you?
What can ITIL Foundation Certification do for you?
By Lalit Wason
Join the one of the fastest growing communities of IT professionals around the globe by obtaining your ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is a consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management, developed by OGC. It is a series of documents that are used to aid the implementation of a lifecycle framework for IT Service Management. It outlines an extensive set of management procedures intended to support businesses in achieving both high financial quality and value in IT operations. ITIL is now a worldwide phenomenon used by organizations of all shapes and sizes, so a growing army of ITIL certified professionals is required by the industry.
Whizlabs ITIL Certification
preparation kit support individuals to prepare and pass the ITIL certification exams. Whizlabs ITIL Preparation Kit consists of 5 full length ITIL practice exams with explanations for every question. Also the ITIL practice exam questions are very close to the real ITIL certification exam questions.
Objectives of Whizlabs Certification Preparation Kit:
• Assess your current knowledge and skills of ITIL.
• Gain confidence in finally taking the exam.
• Provides are real exam environment simulation.
• Prepare yourself for the EXIN ITIL Foundation examination.
The Whizlabs Certification Preparation Kit comprises of:
• 5 Full Length Simulated Tests: 200 Unique Questions spread across 5 mock exams. Mock Exams are based on the certification exam pattern and are used to practice for the actual exam.
• 100 Quiz Questions: Interactive Quiz allows you to revise and reinforce your understanding of the concepts under strict time-regulated conditions.
• Quick Revision Tips: You would get Quick Revision Notes to help you revise just before the main exam.
• Detailed Explanation with Every Question: For each and every question you would find exhaustive explanation elucidating the correct answer.
• Tips N Tricks: Tips N Tricks is a bunch of pointers to follow and pitfalls to avoid, while preparing and taking the exam. The user can prevent mistakes by taking the smartest route to success already discovered without reinventing.
• Comprehensive Reports: to assess and gauge your progress over time and in each exam objective. By judging where you are weak you can keep your preparation on track and pay more attentions on the required objectives.
For guaranteed success in ITIL certification Buy Whizlabs ITIL Preparation Kit. We give Unconditional Test PASS Guarantee or full money back and 50% discount on any certification preparation kit of your choice.
(Note from CRM Helpdesk Software .com: The FREE ITILTRIAL DOWNLOAD is unfortunately no longer available.
By guest writer: Lalit_Wason
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- FREE ITIL® Foundation Study Guide
- ITIL Version 3 Certification Exam Tips [VIDEO]
- Thank you for signing up for the newsletter, BUT…
- Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 1
- Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 2
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications