VIDEO Introducing Service Cloud 2 with Salesforce.com
With Oracle OpenWorld is coming in October, and Dreamforce is in November, both parties need equal billing, just a political campaign.
In this video, Marc Benioff shares salesforce.com’s market momentum and corporate strategy to start the day at the Service Cloud 2 launch.
The Service Cloud has been helping more than 8,000 companies deliver stellar customer service. Helping them run more efficient contact centers, connect with customers online, and even join the conversation in social communities. And today, their agents got a lot smarter. Now, they have a new way of joining the conversation online. And their customers have a new way to solve their service issues in the cloud, in real time.
The next chapter in the customer service revolution kicks off with three exciting new products from salesforce.com: Salesforce Knowledge, Salesforce Answers, and Salesforce for Twitter.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Salesforce.com and Google Wave [VIDEO]
- Faceforce equals Facebook plus Salesforce.com AppExchange
- Salesforce.com SuperBowl 2011 Ad Video
- Dreamforce 2009 Keynote Day 2 Notes from Underground [VIDEO] #DF09
- The Importance of an ITIL Helpdesk and ITIL Change Management [VIDEO]
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications