Vertical Solutions, Inc. Positioned in 2011 “Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management”
Evaluation Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute;
Vertical Solutions Also Listed in “Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers”
Cincinnati, OH — Vertical Solutions, Inc. (VSI) ( http://www.vertsol.com ), a developer of CRM and service management solutions, announces it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Niche Players quadrant of the 2011 “Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management.” In addition, the company was listed in the “Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers”. The Magic Quadrant research reports depict Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against a defined set of criteria for that marketplace.
The report outlines the strategic importance of field service in today’s environment: “Field service is increasingly viewed as an integral part of a unified customer strategy that’s improved over time as part of a careful project… It is as integral as sales, marketing and customer support to product-centric businesses.”
Further, the report calls out a number of strategic points to consider when selecting a software solution, including, “The addition of CRM functionality (sales, marketing and customer service) to field service solutions will be used as a way to enable field service technicians to capture sales leads, configure orders and market while on-site. The ability to deliver these capabilities through mobile devices is critical.”
“We are pleased to be included in this year’s Magic Quadrant for Field Service, and believe that VServiceManagement offers a robust solution to ensure that field service is part of a company’s unified customer service strategy,” says Ron Wegmann Sr., CEO of VSI. “VServiceManagement incorporates CRM functionality that enables field technicians to capture sales leads and grow their company’s bottom line while increasing efficiency and effectiveness required in today’s ‘lean’ environment.”
Vertical Solutions, Inc. has recently launched a new generation of products, VContactCenter™ and VServiceManagement™. Both application systems are built on a cloud-based technology platform, the Vertical Services Platform – VSP™, which is SOA-compliant, SaaS-based via a multi-tenant platform, and delivered as a service or on-premise in a private or public cloud environment. Innate to both of these solutions is a business process management (BPM) design tool as a layer within the architecture.
The full Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management report is available to Gartner clients at www.gartner.com.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2011 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Vertical Solutions, Inc. (VSI)
Vertical Solutions, Inc. develops, implements, and supports best-in-class CRM Contact Center and Service Management solutions, including PowerHelp® and its new generation technology solutions, VContactCenter™, for internal, external, and hybrid contact centers, and VServiceManagement™, for customer support, field service, and mobile environments. It also develops, implements, and supports patient services technology solution VHealthTrackerTM. These application systems are built on a SOA-compliant, cloud-based technology platform and are delivered as a service or on-premise in a private or public cloud environment. VSI’s applications are flexible, integrate easily with legacy systems, and offer rapid deployment times, driving down TCO and delivering high ROI. VSI is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, with offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.VertSol.com or call 1.800.466.0238.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Salesforce.com Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers
- nGenera CIM Placed in Visionaries Quadrant of 2009 Magic Quadrant for eService Suites
- Fujitsu Launches New Desktop Managed Services
- Novell Delivers Single Sign-On with SecureLogin 7
- Off-Line Data Replicators and Integration with On-Demand CRM
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications