New technology based on flexible, layered platform enables streamlined business process management, consistent multi-channel processing, and embedded social collaboration and sCRM with both public and private cloud computing options
Cincinnati, OH — Vertical Solutions, Inc. (VSI), a developer of service management solutions, announces VContactCenter, a cloud-based CRM Contact Center Management solution. Designed specifically for customer service applications, VContactCenter addresses the needs of internal contact centers, external/outsourced contact centers, and hybrid contact centers that require tight integration and seamless interaction among groups. VContactCenter (http://www.v-contactcenter.com/) is available in both public and private cloud options, enabling companies to take advantage of the rapid implementation and reduced management costs of cloud-based computing while offering the security and data migration capabilities of installed software. The powerful workflow engine enables contact center managers to develop, implement, and update business processes across all channels – phone, email, and web-based support – quickly and easily, with no I.T. intervention or costly customization.
“Today’s contact centers are at the core of a business, driving revenue and building customer relationships. We designed VContactCenter from the ground up to make it easy for contact center managers to streamline every interaction, from commonplace to complex, and to grow with the company,” says Ron Wegmann, Sr., CEO of Vertical Solutions. “VContactCenter looks easy on the surface, offering contact center managers drag-and-drop functionality for creating business processes, delivering consistent multi-channel operations, and segmenting data. But behind the scenes, its platform-level technology performs complex functions swiftly and seamlessly, without expensive customization or I.T. intervention.”
Key differentiators of VContactCenter include:
- Multi-channel Operations. VContactCenter enables companies to easily deploy proven CRM support processes consistently across every channel, from phone calls, chat, and emails to self-help, forums, and social networking venues.
- Public and Private Cloud Options. Contact centers can benefit from the rapid deployment and reduced management costs of public cloud computing, or can deploy VContactCenter in the private cloud to increase security and data migration. Companies may easily switch from public to private cloud options as their businesses change or grow.
- Workflow Management. VContactCenter’s cloud-based technology platform enables business users to streamline business process management, and integrate multiple, adjacent tasks and incidents. A simple and intuitive drag-and-drop interface gives business users a visual tool to design, test, implement, and document their business processes simultaneously. Workflows integrate seamlessly with multiple databases to calculate service-level agreements based on a variety of factors, eliminating costly, error-prone manual processes. Web-based libraries of processes, including plug-and-play integrations to external applications such as ERP systems, offer tremendous time savings for dynamic businesses. (VContactCenter™ ~ CRM Contact Center Management solution)
- Data Segmentation. VContactCenter offers a robust data segmentation function that enables contact centers to create partitions of data for individual clients or for various business units, each with their own workflow and business processes. (VContactCenter™ ~ CRM Contact Center Management solution)
- Knowledge Management. VContactCenter streamlines the steps involved in connecting agents with the right information. Its Wiki-based platform enables agents to quickly and easily create knowledge articles using standard formatting and tagging procedures. Companies can develop more than one knowledge base, and assign permission levels to each agent, boosting security for multiple clients or in managing sensitive information. Companies can establish their own parameters for knowledge creation, management, and publication with no expensive customization required. (VContactCenter™ ~ CRM Contact Center Management solution)
- Social Collaboration. VContactCenter incorporates multiple social networking and sCRM technologies to enhance customer interactions, speed transactions, and build personalized communities. Contact centers benefit from improved knowledge sharing and team building using internal and external collaborative tools, and can promote the sharing of “tribal knowledge” to bring newer workers up to speed and rapidly disseminate best-practice information. (VContactCenter™ ~ CRM Contact Center Management solution)
VContactCenter is a CRM Contact Center Management solution built on a cloud-based technology platform. Its unique, multi-channel capabilities enable companies to automate interactions between any entity, database, or group and deliver seamless, consistent support based on proven business processes.
About Vertical Solutions, Inc. (VSI)
Vertical Solutions, Inc., develops, implements, and supports best-in-class CRM Contact Center and Service Management solutions, including PowerHelp and its latest technology, VContactCenter. PowerHelp is a robust, modular application that offers in-depth functionality for Customer Support, Field Service, Sales/Marketing Automation, and Mobile environments. VContactCenter is a platform-based solution that enables internal, external, and hybrid contact centers to deploy proven CRM support processes via a flexible, cloud-based technology platform.
Companies in a variety of industries and throughout the world use VSI’s solutions to improve service response and resolution times, reduce the costs of delivering service, capture actionable customer data, seamlessly integrate with external partners, and broaden their portfolio of service offerings. VSI’s applications are flexible, integrate easily with legacy systems, and offer rapid deployment times, driving down TCO and delivering high ROI. The company’s customer list is 100-percent referenceable, and includes ACCO Brands (GBC), Reynolds and Reynolds, ABB, Inc., and A. O. Smith Water Products Co. VSI is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, with offices and partners worldwide.
For more information, visit http://www.V-ContactCenter.com or call 1.800.466.0238.