Cloud Computing Conference Close to Sell Out as Show Proves Real Hit
The Cloud Computing World Forum – www.cloudwf.com – taking place on the 22nd October at 76 Portland Place, London has announced it is close to selling out for its forthcoming event.
The show will see 200 senior professionals come together for a 1 day conference and exhibition. Mark Johnstone, MD of Point Zero Media said “we are close to selling out on this show which is testament to the level of interest in this subject, at a time when many shows are seeing their numbers fall. The networking opportunities available will contribute to what is already a great agenda, and make this into a first class forum with lots of opportunity”.
Speakers taking the stage include;
- Evangelos Kotsovinos, VP of Hosting, Morgan Stanley
- Kostas Tsatsaris, CTO and Director, Strategy and Architecture, HM Revenue and Customs
- Keith Misson, Business Director, Group IT, Aviva
- Andy McLoughlin, Co-founder and Strategy Director, Huddle
- Euan Semple, Freelance Consultant/Former Director of Knowledge Management, BBC
- Tony Ryan, CEO, Asite
- Laurent Lachal, Senior Analyst, Ovum
- David Terrar, CEO, D2C
- Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
- Matt Johns, EMEA Product Marketing, Rackspace
- Robin Daniels, Sr Manager,Product Marketing, Salesforce.com
VMware, Cisco and EMC will also provide an overview and discussion of their “private cloud” vision. In what promises to be a truly insightful presentation, the leading trio will discuss their joint vision for the cloud, outlining which immediate actions and sequential steps need to be taken by IT professionals, in order to ensure that their infrastructure are truly ready and enabled for the Journey to The Cloud.
The supporting exhibition and networking area will play host to some of the industry’s leading companies including Netapp, Netsuite, SunGard, CRYPTOCard and Mimecast.
The cost of attending the full conference is just £200 and includes both access to the conference and all of the presentations and to the networking area. To reserve your place please call +44 (0) 845 519 1230 or book online at www.cloudwf.com