Event Registration: Register Here
Date and time:
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:00 am
Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:00 pm
Western European Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)
Duration: 1 hour
Successful customer engagement requires energy from the first touch. Your customers are well educated, hyper-connected, collaborative, and they are demanding engagement from you. The challenge to you and your organization is that it is essential to interact with customers based on their needs, not your rules. To best support your customers, you need a flexible platform that enables you to adapt and evolve to both market changes and your customers needs.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the backbone of your organization’s ability to provide the best customer experience possible. While Social Media is stealing the spotlight, it is easy to lose sight of the fact that data, information, sound processes and consistent customer experience still rule the roost.
During this informative webinar, we will show you not only the importance of using a strong CRM foundation, but how SugarCRM is a great platform to take you there. Join us and learn:
- How to leverage existing software investment to perform, track and manage a social engagement strategy
- The importance of a great user experience when adding social media tools inside your organization
- How to break down departmental silos with a centralized CRM platform that leverages social channels.
Who Should Attend:
Any sales, marketing or support executive looking to add social channels to their CRM, or simply looking to take the plunge into social for their business.
- Mitchell Lieberman, President & CEO, Comity Technology Advisors
- Martin Schneider, Sr. Director Communications, SugarCRM