SugarCRM: CRM in the Age of Social, October 28 [Webinar]
Event Registration: Register Here
Date and time:
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:00 am
Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:00 pm
Western European Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)
Duration: 1 hour
Successful customer engagement requires energy from the first touch. Your customers are well educated, hyper-connected, collaborative, and they are demanding engagement from you. The challenge to you and your organization is that it is essential to interact with customers based on their needs, not your rules. To best support your customers, you need a flexible platform that enables you to adapt and evolve to both market changes and your customers needs.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the backbone of your organization’s ability to provide the best customer experience possible. While Social Media is stealing the spotlight, it is easy to lose sight of the fact that data, information, sound processes and consistent customer experience still rule the roost.
During this informative webinar, we will show you not only the importance of using a strong CRM foundation, but how SugarCRM is a great platform to take you there. Join us and learn:
- How to leverage existing software investment to perform, track and manage a social engagement strategy
- The importance of a great user experience when adding social media tools inside your organization
- How to break down departmental silos with a centralized CRM platform that leverages social channels.
Who Should Attend:
Any sales, marketing or support executive looking to add social channels to their CRM, or simply looking to take the plunge into social for their business.
- Mitchell Lieberman, President & CEO, Comity Technology Advisors
- Martin Schneider, Sr. Director Communications, SugarCRM
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- SugarCRM’s CRM Acceleration Tour – London October 5, 2010
- The Global Mandate for Secure Cloud Identities [Webinar]
- Complete Disaster Recovery Protection Across Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- The Convergence of Social Media and SEO [Webinar]
- Ping Identity Single Sign-On and Cloud Communities [Webinar]
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications