SugarCRM Brings CRM Thought Leaders Together at SugarCon 2012
Guy Kawasaki to Deliver Keynote Address
CUPERTINO, Calif. – SugarCRM, the world’s fastest-growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, today announced its 6th annual SugarCon event that will bring CRM thought leaders from around the world together under one roof. The 2012 keynote speaker will be Guy Kawasaki, co-founder of Alltop.com, founding partner at Garage Technology Ventures and columnist for the Open Forum of American Express. SugarCon, geared toward customers, partners and developers in the CRM space, will be held April 23-26, 2012 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
The theme of the 2012 event is “Explore the Possibilities of CRM,” where speakers will present thought-provoking sessions that inspire the audience to dig deeper into the CRM discipline. In addition to Kawasaki, this year’s speaker lineup includes:
- Paul Greenberg, author of CRM at the Speed of Light and president of The 56 Group, LLC, an enterprise applications consulting services firm
- Esteban Kolsky, principal and founder of ThinkJar, an advisory and research think tank focused on customer strategies
- Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, social media executive education program director at UCLA, Anderson School of Business, and adjunct professor measurement of PR and marketing at Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, University of Southern California
- Larry Augustin, CEO of SugarCRM
A full agenda will be available prior to the event, and SugarCRM is currently calling attendees to recommend topics and speakers to ensure that the event delivers information that conference participants demand. The event will have seven breakout tracks that tackle beginner through advanced CRM topics – CRM 101, CRM and the Cloud, CRM and the Cutting Edge: Mobile, Social Business, Solving Business Problems with the Sugar Platform, Shortcuts Through the Sugar Exchange, and Sugar U. (Sugar University).
For more information on SugarCon 2012, please visit the event web site. To register for the event, visit the registration page, and to sponsor, see the sponsorship details. To learn more about SugarCRM, become a Facebook, fan, follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel and blog.
SugarCRM makes CRM simple. As the world’s fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than ten million times and currently serve over 850,000 end users in 192 countries. Over 7,000 customers have chosen SugarCRM’s On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld, Customer Interaction Solutions and Intelligent Enterprise. For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email email@example.com, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- SugarCRM Announces SugarCon 2013 “CRM for Everyone” Agenda
- SugarCRM Announces SugarCon 2009
- SugarCRM Announces SugarCon 2010, April 12-14
- SugarCRM Announces Keynotes, Sponsors and Agenda for SugarCon 2010
- SugarCRM’s CRM Acceleration Tour – London October 5, 2010
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications