Registration and Call for Papers Now Open for Global Customer and Developer Conference in San Francisco, Calif., April 12-14
CUPERTINO, Calif.–SugarCRM, the world’s leading provider of open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced that it will host SugarCon 2010, its global customer, partner and developer conference, April 12-14, at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, Calif.
The theme for SugarCon 2010 is “Evolve Your CRM.” Conference keynotes, tracks and sessions will offer practical advice on how companies can take advantage of the big trends – cloud computing, social networking and open source – impacting how companies attract and retain customers. To learn more, please visit: http://www.sugarcon.com.
Attendance cost is $499 per person. Early-bird registrants will receive a 40 percent discount if they register before Saturday, February 13. Please visit: http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/events/sugarcon/register.html to register.
“SugarCon has become one of the most unique and popular CRM conferences in the world and this year promises to be even better,” said Larry Augustin, CEO of SugarCRM. “Whether you are a customer, partner, developer or just interested in learning about the future of business applications, cloud computing and open source, we invite you to spend three exciting days with us.”
Highlights of SugarCon will include:
- Keynotes on the future of CRM, open source and cloud computing
- Over 100 sessions on CRM, cloud computing, social networking and mobile innovation
- Breakout tracks covering best practices for succeeding with CRM
- Technical and developer sessions on how to get the most out of open source and cloud technologies
- An evening at the acclaimed California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park http://www.calacademy.org/
Call for Papers
SugarCRM welcomes presentations from outside speakers. To submit a speaking topic for SugarCon, please visit the Call for Papers at: http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/events/sugarcon/speaker_form.html. The deadline for submissions is February 26, 2010.
Preference will be given to speakers who demonstrate thought leadership, compelling case studies and demonstrable ROI on how companies can utilize business applications in the Cloud. Tracks include:
- CRM Strategy – Best practices for formulating, implementing and measuring customer relationship management strategies.
- Open Source and Open Cloud(s) – Define, explore and recommend customer strategies for managing business applications in the cloud.
- Business Apps in the Cloud – Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2, GoGrid, Rackspace – this track will help developers decide where to spend their time and how to start innovating today.
- Extending Sugar – How to use SugarCRM’s open architecture to change, extend and maybe even revolutionize customer management.
- Beyond CRM – Explores new and innovative ways to use business principles and technologies to place the customer at the center of everything.
- Getting Social – Social CRM is crossing from a novelty to a core CRM process. Learn how your company should be thinking about Social CRM.
- SugarU – These in-depth tutorials will showcase the power of Sugar as a customer management platform, including user adoption, marketing, sales and support tutorials.
A preliminary SugarCon agenda is available at www.sugarcon.com. A full agenda, including keynotes, breakout sessions and evening entertainment will be announced in March.
Sponsorship opportunities are filling up quickly for SugarCon 2010. SugarCon 2010 sponsors include Microsoft, Angel.com, DataSync, iNet Process, Knowledgetree, Pardot, Plus Consulting, Red Hat, Talend, Levementum, WebApp VM, Sales Elements, SierraCRM and Zend. For more information about becoming a sponsor, please visit http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/events/sugarcon/faqs.html.
SugarCRM is the world’s leading provider of open source customer relationship management (CRM) software. Over 6,000 customers and more than half a million users rely on SugarCRM to execute marketing programs, grow sales, retain customers and create custom business applications. Leading publications such as CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and eWeek praise SugarCRM for its ease-of-use, flexibility and open design. SugarCRM runs on the leading cloud computing platforms, including Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, Sugar On-Demand and Private Clouds, offering customers unparalleled choice and control of their data and deployments.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email email@example.com, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com.