Steve Ballmer & Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, January 20
Thursday, January 20th, 2011 at 9am PST
Attend this FREE global virtual launch event and watch Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer introduce Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Learn how it is designed to help you boost sales, improve marketing, enrich customer service interactions, and accelerate line of business application development through xRM.
You will hear keynote presentations by:
- Kirill Tatarinov, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Business Solutions
- Michael Park, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Business Solutions
- Brad Wilson, General Manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
In addition, you’ll be able to:
- Get a sneak peek view through engaging demos.
- Hear success stories from real customers who put Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to work for them.
- Choose from several different tracks especially designed to suit your business, industry or IT needs.
- Chat live with Microsoft experts and other customers in real time during the event.
January 20th at 9 AM PST, 12 noon EST, 6pm Rome and watch from the comfort of your home, office, or mobile device!
>> Click here to Register now.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Launches Worldwide
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live Early-Access Programs
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Beta Coming in September
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Released
- Marketing Automation: Microsoft Acquires MarketingPilot
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications