SplendidCRM Announces Version 6.5 With Social Media Libraries
RALEIGH, N.C. — SplendidCRM Software, Inc., a pioneering provider of Microsoft-centric Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, has added software libraries to interact with social media sites, including LinkedIn(R), Twitter(R) and Facebook(R). With these new libraries, users are able to import LinkedIn connections, Twitter followers and Facebook friends into the CRM.
Social media is becoming increasingly important to businesses. With these new libraries, SplendidCRM customers get the direct ability to import data, but also have the source code libraries to take integration with social media to a new level.
Also new to SplendidCRM is the ability to import data using the Salesforce.com(R) web services API. This will make it much easier for users to move from a SaaS-only product to an On-premise product.
As part of a new push to attract customers of Salesforce.com, SplendidCRM has released Splendid Backup for Salesforce. This new open-source application allows any Salesforce.com customer to make a complete backup of their data to a local SQL Server database.
Videos that demonstrate the new features are available on the training page at http://www.splendidcrm.com
About SplendidCRM Software, Inc.
Founded in 2005, SplendidCRM Software provides a Microsoft-centric open-source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application that enables users to leverage their existing Microsoft infrastructure. SplendidCRM was acknowledged as a leader by CRM magazine in the 2009, 2010 and 2011 CRM Market Awards. The company is located in the Research Triangle, North Carolina, and is privately held. To learn more about SplendidCRM, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.splendidcrm.com
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- SplendidCRM Software Releases Enterprise 3.0 with a New Workflow Engine
- Open-Source SplendidCRM v2.1 includes Silverlight, AJAX and PDF Invoices
- More Businesses should be using Social Media to Connect with their Customers
- Over 90% of SMEs Believe in the Power of Social Media, But…
- Radian6 Announces Plans for Radian6 for Salesforce on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications