Siebel CRM On Demand R14 extends functionality, customization & integration
This article is basically a Press Release by Oracle from end July. It’s informative about its latest CRM product, R14, but.. it is biased, of course.
The reason I’m featuring its latest release, is that personally, I like Oracle solution’ analytics, offering actionable insights instantly. Siebel CRM On Demand’s interactive analytic capabilities that let you gain deep insight into your business, as it combines real-time and historical data in 250 pre-built and ad hoc reports, tailored to all user-roles.
When Oracle introduced its Release 14 of its CRM ON DEMAND end July this year, it extended comprehensive CRM functionality with Web 2.0 technologies, advanced customization and administration and now provides comprehensive integration.
Oracle has been in the CRM market for 3.5 years now, and it has been innovating rapidly. Its latest release combines the industry’s most comprehensive CRM functionality with next-generation usability, advanced customization capabilities and comprehensive integration to enable organizations of every size to increase end-user productivity and deliver superior business results.
Let’s discuss each of these in turn:
By bringing Web 2.0 technologies to hosted CRM, Siebel CRM On Demand sets a new standard for productivity and user adoption. It simplifies user tasks, minimizing navigation steps, mouse clicks and page refreshes. Additionally, it adds powerful homepage customization so users can arrange page elements such as lists, history and favorites, to suit the way they work.
Advanced Customization Capabilities
With this latest release, users of Siebel CRM On Demand can easily tailor the application to support their unique business process by leveraging comprehensive process, data and UI customization features. Organizations can embed best practices, streamline data entry and configure different layouts for different types of records. Additionally, support for complex, cross-matrixed organizations makes it easier to setup the system to model their business structure and provide access to the appropriate information.
Comprehensive Integration Capabilities
Siebel CRM On Demand enables comprehensive integration capabilities so that customers and partners can easily and quickly establish integration at all levels between Siebel CRM On Demand and other applications. Because the solution leverages Oracle Fusion Middleware technology, customers can either use the pre-built integration solutions out-of-the-box or easily extend it to meet their unique requirements.
Industry-Leading CRM Functionality
Siebel CRM On Demand delivers the most comprehensive set of sales, marketing and service automation capabilities with virtually no up-front IT investment at a predictable cost. Siebel CRM On Demand provides unique features and functionality, including embedded analytics and a pre-built data warehouse to drive real-time decision making; a built-in virtual call center to support call agents without the need for telephony infrastructure; and industry editions that help further reduce the time, labor and costs associated with configuration and accelerate time to value.
About Siebel CRM On Demand
The Company’s comprehensive, Software-as-a Service (SaaS) CRM solution, Siebel CRM On Demand delivers low-risk, hosted customer relationship management that can help customers accelerate sales, improve marketing and deliver consistent customer service. With customers that include leading SMB and Enterprise organizations globally, Siebel CRM On Demand is the most complete hosted CRM solution for accelerating business results.
Pricing and Availability
Siebel CRM On Demand Release 14 is now available to new customers, starting at $70 per user per month. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Kodak: Siebel CRM for Uniformity & Forecasting – Sales Force Case Study
- F5 Helps Customers Enhance the Value of Oracle’s Siebel CRM Application Deployments
- GoldenGate Software and Oracle to Host Web Seminar on Siebel CRM Zero Downtime Migrations
- Syntellect Announces PhoneLink for Siebel CRM
- Microsoft’s ‘Titan’ CRM 4.0 vs. Salesforce.com
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications