Salesforce.com’s mission to support startups and small-to-medium business (SMBs) has been taken a step further with its announcement of Desk.com Business Plus yesterday. With Business plus, new capabilities are added to specifically boost customer retention, improve response times of customer issue resolution and most importantly, enhance agent productivity.
Desk.com is the all-in-one customer support app that empowers fast-growing companies to instantly deliver exceptional customer support and get a help desk up and running in hours or days.
Business Plus is based on best practices of some of Desk.com’s fastest-growing, most successful customers, now enhancing the work life of all its small business customers.
The best customer is the one you already have, and Salesforce, with its focus on building life-long customer relationships knows all about it. It’s all about creating excellent customer experiences.
“Company growth is about more than just finding new customers—it’s also about making sure that current customers are happy.”
In fact, companies that prioritize the customer experience generate 60% higher profits than their competitors, according to “Leading on the Edge of Chaos: The 10 Critical Elements for Success in Volatile Times” by Emmett C. Murphy, Ph.D Yet, it’s common for SMBs to face challenges scaling their support teams when they use point solutions with limited flexibility. That’s why today’s f st growing SMBs are turning to Desk.com to deliver top-notch, personalized customer service that drives topline growth.
“At Desk.com, we believe that every interaction is an opportunity to deliver awesome service to customers,” said Leyla Seka, general manager and senior vice president of Desk.com, Salesforce. “With Business Plus, companies get the customization, control and insights they need to make agents more productive and expand their support offerings. Companies turn to Desk.com because they know that we can help them scale their customer service as they grow.”
Desk.com Business Plus Helps SMBs Scale Their Service Solutions, Boost Customer Retention and Maximize Agent Productivity
Desk.com Business Plus is packed full of new innovations that allow SMBs to easily scale their service solutions to quickly grow their businesses.
New innovations with Business Plus include:
- · Desk.com Customer Health Monitor: While startups are usually hyper-focused on topline growth, it’s also important to be mindful of retention from day one. Customer Health Monitor is a category-first among service providers that makes one-to-one customer retention scalable. It sends early warnings to agents about potential dissatisfaction and recommends solutions to prevent customer attrition. For example, if a customer contacts customer support for the second time in one month, the agent receives a special “retention risk” alert so the agent knows how important it is to ensure a positive and fast resolution.
- · Desk.com Canvas: Canvas allows companies to embed third-party apps directly into the Desk.com console, creating a customized UI (user interface) that has everything agents need to be more productive and deliver killer customer service experiences. Agent productivity is improved because regular actions that would traditionally require them to leave the Desk.com console for another system—such as tracking a shipment, processing a refund or checking on the status of an order—can be completed instantly within Desk.com. In addition, Single Sign-On (SSO) streamlines agent access for all of the apps in the console.
- · Desk.com Custom Controls: Using Desk.com Custom Controls, service managers can set limits on the actions a service agent can take on each case. Custom Controls ensure that the right agents are answering the right cases by giving managers new case management controls that help govern agent access, assignments, editing capabilities and more. For example, a retailer who is scaling up for the holidays and doesn’t want to provide full access to all support agents can provide a different tier of access to the seasonal support team.
- · Desk.com Embed: SMBs are increasingly connecting with their customers through mobile apps, which means that the in-app experience needs to seamlessly deliver sales, marketing and service experiences to consumers. Desk.com Embed, a mobile SDK, allows companies to insert mobile support directly into any app, so customers can seamlessly access customer service anytime, anywhere, all without leaving the app.
Successful Companies Already using Desk.com Comment..
Fast-growing companies, such as Gourmet Ads, Luxe, Munchery and SoundCloud, are using Desk.com to deliver amazing customer support.
“Having a scalable customer service tool is a key factor in our company’s growth,” said Benjamin Christie, founder and president of Gourmet Ads. “With customers and support staff across the globe, Desk.com helps us help our customer find what they need, when they need it. And, if additional support is required, we can seamlessly manage cases from report to resolution. Since switching to Desk.com, we’ve seen an 80 percent reduction in case volume. Desk.com enables us to realize our vision of being a one-stop shop for our customer; it’s a game changer for us.”
Desk.com customers on average experience a 42 percent faster response time, 38 percent increase in agent productivity, 36 percent increase in customer satisfaction and 27 percent decrease in support costs, according to research commissioned by Desk.com. The full report, “Desk.com Customer Survey: Results & Analysis,” is available for download.
Pricing and Availability
· Business Plus is scheduled to be generally available July 1 for $125 per user per month.