10th annual Dreamforce grows a record-breaking 96 percent year-over-year — 90,000 registered to attend, including more than 3,000 C-level executives
Additional 100,000 people expected to view Salesforce Live on Facebook
Sponsorships rise by 40 percent as Dreamforce partner ecosystem grows to more than 350 companies with a combined market cap of more than $1.3 trillion
SAN FRANCISCO — DREAMFORCE 2012 — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, will welcome more than 90,000 registered attendees to Dreamforce 2012, now the world’s largest vendor technology conference, taking place from Sept. 18-21, 2012.
In front of a record global audience, salesforce.com will demonstrate how companies are using social and mobile cloud technologies to connect customers, partners, employees and next-gen products in entirely new ways. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the Cloud Expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking.
Dreamforce 2012 Registration Soars
The 10th annual Dreamforce has grown at a record-breaking pace, increasing 96 percent year-over-year with more than 90,000 people, from more than 65 countries, registered to attend. With an additional 100,000 people expected to view Salesforce Live on Facebook, Dreamforce 2012 is the must-attend conference for anyone interested in learning more about the future of enterprise software.
This year’s Dreamforce has more than 3,000 C-level executives registered to attend, an increase of 100 percent year-over-year. The number of C-level attendees has grown exponentially as Dreamforce becomes one of the most strategic and critical events for senior executives to attend each year. Executives come to Dreamforce to network with the most innovative companies in the world, exchange best practices on cloud deployments and learn how next-generation social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies grow.
Partner Economy Skyrockets at Dreamforce
Dreamforce is the largest gathering of cloud companies under one roof. More than 350 exhibitors, with a combined market capitalization of more than $1.3 trillion, will showcase more than 1,000 solutions in the Dreamforce Cloud Expo. Partner investments in Dreamforce are up by 40 percent from last year.
The partner ecosystem at Dreamforce includes exclusive Diamond sponsor Accenture, Titanium sponsors Bluewolf, Deloitte, Eloqua, and Marketo, and Strategic Alliance partner Google. Platinum sponsors at Dreamforce include Appirio, Apttus, BMC, Box, CapGemini, Docusign, Pardot and Silverpop.
Dreamforce Gala is Red, Hot and Social
For the first time in Dreamforce history, the Dreamforce Gala will be held in San Francisco’s Civic Center Plaza with seven-time Grammy award-winning and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees the Red Hot Chili Peppers performing on the steps of City Hall.
Now Everyone Can Experience the Power of Dreamforce
Salesforce.com invites everyone who would like to experience the excitement of Dreamforce to take advantage of the free keynote and expo pass and live streaming of the event from Salesforce Live on Facebook.
The free Dreamforce keynote and expo pass provides access to:
- Inspirational keynote from Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com, which takes place on Wednesday, Sept. 19 from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. PDT, and features top global brands including Activision, Burberry, Facebook and Virgin America
- Fireside chat with Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, and Marc Benioff on Wednesday, Sept. 19, 3 p.m.-4 p.m. PDT
- Nine product keynotes including the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, Salesforce Chatter, and Salesforce Platform featuring salesforce.com experts on Thursday, Sept. 20th from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. PDT
- Motivational keynote with global leaders Gen. Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.), Jeff Immelt, chairman and CEO of General Electric, and Marc Benioff on Thursday, Sept. 20 from 5 p.m.-6 p.m. PDT
- Special keynotes on Friday, Sept. 21 from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. PDT, from world-renowned thinkers Tony Robbins, entrepreneur, author and peak performance strategist, Dr. Dean Ornish, founder and president of the non-profit Preventive Medicine Research Institute, and Dr. Larry Brilliant, pioneering physician and global philanthropist
- The Dreamforce Cloud Expo showcasing 350 leading cloud computing companies
- Dreamforce Plaza on Howard Street, which will host the Dreamforce 2012 music festival — four days of outstanding music featuring 13 San Francisco-based artists and bands!
Those who cannot attend Dreamforce in person can experience Dreamforce from anywhere by visiting Salesforce Live on Facebook at www.facebook.com/salesforce, which will stream general session keynotes, interviews with industry luminaries and more. Select Dreamforce sessions with salesforce.com executives will also be available via live streaming audiocast. A complete list of these sessions can be accessed through the company’s Investor Relations Web site at www.salesforce.com/investor.
- Conference registration is now open at www.salesforce.com/dreamforce
- Special Free Keynote and Expo Pass registration is available at www.dreamforce.com/freepass
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @dreamforce on Twitter and join the conversation around #df12
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com’s social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work and innovate