Salesforce.com Delivers the Marketing Cloud
For the first time ever, brands can unify social listening, content, engagement, advertising, workflow, automation and measurement with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Combined with the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, salesforce.com is the only company that delivers a comprehensive CRM solution for the social era
SAN FRANCISCO — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today unveiled the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the most comprehensive suite for social marketing. Marketing Cloud is the first suite to unify social listening, content, engagement, advertising, workflow, automation and measurement. Together these technologies will transform marketing – from the CMO to the community manager – for the social revolution.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud: World’s Most Comprehensive Suite for Social Marketing
The marketing industry is undergoing the biggest transformation it’s seen in 60 years and it’s being driven by the social revolution. Today’s leading brands are looking to completely transform their traditional marketing strategies given the unprecedented growth of social networks. Industry analysts predict that CMOs will surpass CIOs in spend on technology within the next five years and that social advertising will be the largest growth area of online advertising by 2013. Just as salesforce.com transformed how companies sell to and service their customers, the company is now revolutionizing how businesses market in the social era.
Until the Marketing Cloud, companies had fragmented conversations and uncoordinated social marketing programs. By combining industry leaders Buddy Media and Radian6 to power the Marketing Cloud, brands now have the proven suite to manage all social marketing activity and access common assets in one place. With the Marketing Cloud, marketers can adapt to the new world of social marketing by deploying:
- Social Listening – Real-Time Listening at Scale From 400+ Million Social Sources
Gain actionable insight and uncover marketing opportunities. By delivering the most comprehensive coverage of conversations across the web – including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, online communities and more – Marketing Cloud customers can turn insight into action. Marketing Cloud now supports a total of 17 languages for social listening and with the launch of a new Apple native iOS app, social listening is also available via mobile devices.
- Social Content – Create Compelling Social Presences
Create and deploy social content to customers wherever they are on social networks, websites and mobile devices. Customers can now add social components to all content to maximize reach and leverage asset libraries to maintain brand consistency. With more than 50 social applications available, ranging from contests to video players to photo galleries, companies can engage fans with powerful content.
- Social Engagement – Connect With Customers
Companies can now create scale with workflow through integration with Salesforce. They are able to respond and connect with customers on their channel of choice, build a community of advocates by connecting with customers when and where they are most engaged and spark conversations that extend beyond simple text by attaching videos, images and links. Users can access exactly what they need without sacrificing security through granular rights and permissions.
- Social Advertising – Amplify Content
Manage and execute optimized social ad campaigns, including sponsored stories and mobile newsfeed ads. Companies now have the ability to turn engaging content into compelling social ads and optimize them with demographics and KPIs, by leveraging data to identify which ads and demographics deliver the best performance.
- Social Workflow and Automation – Organize Team Processes
Apply sophisticated analysis and rules to organize the thousands of conversations happening across the web by automatically routing relevant social content for quick engagement and response. The Marketing Cloud automatically populates social customer profiles, helping marketers create relevant programs based on consumer interests to align sales and improve customer service.
- Social Measurement – Track Campaign ROI
Businesses can now track campaign results in one dashboard and leverage real-time data to adapt campaigns to be more effective, as well as create new campaigns and show exactly how engagement is driving revenue or other conversions. Marketers can create multiple, custom dashboards via a library of drag-and-drop widgets to deliver relevant, actionable insight to everyone from the community manager to the CMO.
Customer Success with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Fifty-five percent of the Fortune 100 and brands including Ford, Unilever, Carnival Cruise Lines, the National Football League and HP are managing their social marketing programs at scale and turning connections into customers for life with the Marketing Cloud.
Pricing and Availability
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud is generally available today for customers, starting at $5,000 per month.
- Customers who purchase salesforce.com technologies should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.
- Watch Dreamforce 2012 live on Salesforce Live at http://facebook.com/dreamforce
- Find more information on Salesforce Marketing Cloud at: www.salesforce.com/marketingcloud
- Like Salesforce Marketing Cloud on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marketingcloud
- Follow @Salesforce and @MarketingCloud on Twitter
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com’s social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work and innovate.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- DemandResults’ SEO for Salesforce [VIDEO]
- Salesforce.com Introduces Jigsaw 2
- Bluewolf’s bw.Connect for Salesforce CRM Ideas Now Available on Force.com
- Salesforce Alternatives
- Salesforce.com Introduces New Contact Manager Edition
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications