Radian6 & Competitors- People are Waking Up
I am starting to see a trend for companies using Radian6 and other social enterprise monitoring products.
Companies are responding to people’s complaints or queries directly through social media. Wake up everyone, it’s not the just the 1-800 Call Center anymore.
With social enterprise monitoring products, companies look for keywords such as their own company, other band names (i.e. competition), and mis-spelled names. By scraping the web, they find as many social media sites as possible to find negative and positive feedback.
The monitoring software allows them to drill down and find out exactly what people are saying or thinking about the company, good or bad.
By responding in real time, this helps improves the public perception of the company.
Success is making customers happy, one customer at a time. Hopefully, that customer will share their experience via Facebook and Twitter. And that’s the power of spreading the message, virally.
The Facebook Fan Page
Another trend emerging with companies using social media monitoring tools are treating their Facebook Fan Page as serious as their own corporate web site.
Social media *is* an integrated marketing plan for any business.
By having a contest and engaging Facebook readers to “post on your wall” whether it’s a testimonial or uploading a video, that’s the community companies want to see. And with 700 million users on Facebook, that’s a large sample pool to choose from.
But it doesn’t end there. Eventually you’ll want to draw your readers to your web site and make those conversions. Loyal and repeat customers are the best customers. I think everyone knows that.
Again, it doesn’t end there. By using Heroku for Facebook, you can build real anything as a Facebook app, including a storefront from your goods, without even leaving the Facebook page. Now you have two store fronts, one web and one Facebook.
What used to be a brick and mortar industry with real storefronts, sales clerks and cashiers changed with web ecommerce over a decade ago. Now that revolution is changing.
However, will customer service agents and help desk call centers be a thing of the past?
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Salesforce.com and Twitter Announce Global Strategic Alliance
- Radian6 Announces Plans for Radian6 for Salesforce on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange
- CRM Secrets – Winning Strategies to Beat Your Competition
- Salesforce.com Acquires Radian6
- BranchIt for Chatter: Relationships More Important than Social Media
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications