Companies will be able to monitor a broad range of social media, engage with customers, and surface valuable social metrics from the Radian6 platform directly within Service Cloud
CLOUDFORCE 2011 — Radian6 today unveiled plans for Radian6 for Salesforce, bringing new social capabilities to the Salesforce Service Cloud experience. Monitoring the overwhelming volume of social conversations that matter to enterprises, and connecting them to existing sales, service and marketing processes is a major challenge for companies today. To address this challenge, the Radian6 integration will connect the social capabilities within both the Salesforce Service Cloud and the Radian6 platform, enabling enhanced social customer service.
The Radian6 platform monitors social media, including blogs, forums, comments, photo and video sharing sites, Twitter, public content within Facebook and more. Radian6 leads the industry with its ability to surface social metrics on everything it gathers, enabling valuable time savings through sorting and prioritization. With its pending arrival on the AppExchange, Radian6 for Salesforce will let agents work entirely within the Service Cloud, with fully automated case creation that adds social media content to Salesforce based on the customizable Radian6 workflow rules engine.
Comments on the News
- “For large enterprises to engage in the social web at scale, we need to automate many parts of the social engagement process while maintaining the authentic and human engagement that is inherently required in social media,” said Marcel Lebrun, CEO of Radian6. “Deploying Radian6 for Salesforce on the AppExchange will make it possible for enterprises to manage high-volume conversations with their customers on a wide range of social media.”
- “In a Cloud 2 world, customer service needs to be social, mobile, and open,” said Kendall Collins, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. “We expect Radian6 for Salesforce will let Service Cloud users identify influential social media conversations and respond in real-time to build more profitable and long-lasting customer relationships.”
Radian6 features to be available within the Salesforce Service Cloud will include:
- Engage Entirely From Within Service Cloud: Customer service representatives will be able to work entirely within Salesforce including engaging with customers via Twitter, Facebook and other social channels.
- Fully Automated Case Creation: Social media content will automatically be added to Salesforce based on the customizable Radian6 workflow rules engine.
- Social Personas and Contact Association: A full view of a customer’s social profile or persona will be available within Salesforce providing a 360-degree view of the customer.
- Case Association Logic: Social conversations will be automatically associated with Cases and will automatically re-open cases as defined by the Radian6 workflow rules engine.
- Source Tracking, Social Case Analysis and Reporting: Cases and Contacts originating from a social engagement will contain attributes available for deep analysis and reporting.
In addition to the recently added feature that allows users to interact with Salesforce Chatter directly within Radian6 Engagement ConsoleTM additional capabilities that leverage the Service Cloud will include the ability to create new or view existing cases, leads and contacts from within the Radian6 Engagement ConsoleTM.
Radian6 for Salesforce is currently scheduled to be available to early adopters in April 2011 while a full public release is currently scheduled for Q3 of calendar year 2011.
Radian6 is the leading provider of social media monitoring, measurement and engagement solutions. Radian6’s rapidly growing list of over 2200 customers and over half the F100 includes Dell, GE, PepsiCo, Microsoft and UPS, as well as the majority of world’s leading public relations and marketing agencies. Find out more at http://www.radian6.com.