SAN FRANCISCO, CA — ORACLE OPENWORLD
- Oracle welcomed more than 40,000 attendees to Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2010.
- The industry’s largest event for Oracle technologists, business users and partners will feature five days of education and insight into Oracle’s strategy and roadmap on the software and hardware built to optimize business from end to end.
- In addition, the JavaOne and Oracle Develop conferences, running concurrently, will host a variety of sessions and events focused on Oracle’s software and hardware offerings.
- Conference attendees will have the opportunity to participate in:
- 1,800 educational sessions;
- 450 partner exhibits;
- Almost 400 Oracle product demonstrations; and
- Networking activities, including the Oracle Appreciation Event.
- This year’s event will also feature:
- Keynotes from industry leaders from Oracle, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Infosys and Rally Software, detailing what’s on the horizon for the technology industry;
- Server and Storage Systems Sessions and Tracks that offer customers and partners the opportunity to attend more than 80 sessions, on topics including Sun Flash technologies and innovations in Oracle Solaris and Oracle Linux, virtualization solutions for both Sun SPARC and Sun x86 platforms;
- More than 17 industry-specific sessions with Oracle product experts and industry leaders, who will discuss Oracle’s roadmap to business strategies; and
- The Zone — the area including San Francisco’s Hotel Nikko, Hilton San Francisco, and Parc 55 hotels will be dedicated to unparalleled education, practical hands-on sessions and engaging activities geared toward the developer community.
- "This year’s Oracle OpenWorld is jam packed with five days of education and insights into Oracle’s complete technology stack from application to disk," said Tania Weidick, vice president of marketing, Oracle. "Customers, partners, business users and developers will be given the opportunity to share and build their knowledge and expertise in a wide range of Oracle and partner-based solutions that can further innovation and enhance your business position in the marketplace."
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.