Oracle Acquires Vitrue
Adds Leading Social Marketing and Engagement Platform to the Oracle Cloud
Oracle announced today that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Vitrue, a leading cloud-based social marketing and engagement platform that enables marketers to centrally create, publish, moderate, manage, measure and report on their social marketing campaigns and activities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
Vitrue’s social media SaaS marketing applications help customers amplify their social community engagement by giving marketers the ability to develop campaigns from global to local, across multiple social networks and devices, and publish content that engages fans and drives leads.
Oracle’s leading sales, service, commerce, social data management and analytics capabilities, combined with Vitrue, are expected to create the most advanced and comprehensive social relationship platform.
The combination is expected to help organizations develop more meaningful customer engagements with consistent brand experiences, improve their return on investment across all channels and media, and enhance customer service through real-time responsiveness and high touch relationships.
The terms of the agreement were not disclosed. More information on this announcement can be found at http://www.oracle.com/vitrue.
“The proliferation of social media and an increased demand by consumers to engage with brands across multiple social channels is driving chief marketing officers to look for an integrated social marketing platform,” said Thomas Kurian, executive vice president, Oracle Development. “Vitrue’s leading social marketing and engagement platform coupled with Oracle’s leading sales, service, and commerce products offers a complete social experience solution to our customers.”
“The world’s greatest brands have been built by creating meaningful relationships between organizations and their customers," said Reggie Bradford, founder and chief executive officer, Vitrue. “As a part of Oracle, we can help our customers ensure that consistent high-touch social engagement is delivered across marketing, sales and service interactions.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Oracle Acquires InQuira
- Marketing Automation: Microsoft Acquires MarketingPilot
- Oracle Acquires GoAhead
- Oracle Releases Oracle CRM On Demand with New Social Networking
- Oracle Raises the Curtain on Oracle OpenWorld 2010
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications