nGenera presents Surviving & Succeeding in Difficult Times Webinar
nGenera Announces April 7th Webinar, Surviving & Succeeding in Difficult Times, Presented by Don Tapscott, Noted Author and Authority on Business Strategy
Complimentary Live Event Offers Competitive Strategies for Sustainable Growth
nGenera Corporation™, maker of a unique platform of collaborative enterprise management solutions, today announced Don Tapscott, noted author and leading authority on business strategy, will present a webinar titled Surviving & Succeeding in Difficult Times on April 7th at 8:00am PT, 11:00am ET and 4:00pm GMT. This complimentary live event is a unique opportunity for attendees to gain insight on competitive strategies for tough economic times that will position their company for future success.
The current economy is a burning platform in most companies. Hunkering down, while necessary, is insufficient. Now is the time for companies and governments to make important changes to their operating models, not just to control costs but to position themselves for sustainable growth as economic conditions improve.
During this webinar, Don Tapscott, will share insights from numerous research projects on competitive strategies in tough times, including the following:
- Utilising the recession to address long-needed structural changes
- Securing top talent
- Lowering cost through innovative technology
- Stepping outside of traditional marketing and sales boundaries
- Sustainable growth and the Net Generation
Don Tapscott is an internationally sought authority, consultant and speaker on business strategy and organisational transformation. He served as founder and chairman of the international think tank New Paradigm before its acquisition by nGenera, co-wrote 2007′s highly praised Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything, and currently works as an Adjunct Professor of Management at the University of Toronto’s Joseph L. Rotman School of Management.
This live event will be held at 8:00am PT, 11:00am ET and 4:00pm GMT on April 7, 2009. Registration is complimentary and open to all at http://www.ngenera.com/lp/default.aspx?id=734.
nGenera Corporation serves the global 2000 with a combination of innovative research, executive education, and collaborative applications providing breakthrough capabilities in customer experience, talent management, and leadership performance. Its award-winning Talisma Customer Interaction Management (CIM) solutions are the foundation of nGenera’s nGen Customer offerings, which provide companies the means to accelerate and sustain growth by understanding and creating differentiated experiences for and with customers, partners, and employees. In addition to its nGen Customer offerings, nGenera’s on demand, business innovation platform includes unique, high impact applications for Sales Management, Talent Markets, Incentive Compensation, and Business Simulation. For more information, visit www.ngenera.com.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- nGenera Achieves Third Quarter Growth with Talisma CIM Products
- nGenera CIM Placed in Visionaries Quadrant of 2009 Magic Quadrant for eService Suites
- Talisma CRM Business Acquired by Campus Management Corp.
- The Convergence of Social Media and SEO [Webinar]
- Improving Sales Productivity Through Cross-Cloud Solutions [Webinar]
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications