SAN FRANCISCO — Zendesk, the proven cloud-based help desk software provider, today announced its new Zendesk Enterprise Plan, offering a fast, customizable, and secure customer support solution specifically designed for large, international, or multi-brand organizations. The new plan gives companies the ability to tailor their help desks according to their own needs while maintaining the highest levels of security. In addition, subscribers can provide unlimited internal usage through light agents, giving everyone in an organization the ability to collaborate internally on support issues.
Zendesk’s philosophy has always been that whether a company is a start up or a large multi-national organization, we will offer a variety of plans so that customers have the choice to pick the one that best meets their specific needs. As a result more than 10,000 customers in 100 countries have chosen Zendesk ranging from small and medium businesses such as Livescribe and Cloudera to large multi-national companies including Adobe and Sony Music.
In 2007, Zendesk started a revolution in customer service by allowing small and medium-sized companies to stay on top of any type of customer conversation including those through the web, email, social media, and more. For the first time, companies who loved their customers could also love their help desks. Today, Zendesk brings that revolution to the enterprise.
"Help desk needs vary from company to company. We’re always listening to customer feedback to fine tune our offerings to provide the best choice for all organizations, regardless of size," said Zack Urlocker, COO of Zendesk. "Zendesk has become the de facto standard for small and medium businesses. Our largest customers started asking for enterprise-grade features that provide sophisticated customization capabilities and added layers of security. We responded with Zendesk Enterprise."
New features available in Zendesk Enterprise Plan include:
- Unlimited Internal Usage: Organizations can now access and collaborate internally on support conversations through light agents without having to pay for additional seats. This new capability is a direct result of Zendesk’s large customers asking to enable company-wide insight into customer engagements.
- Multi-brand Help Desk: Parent companies with multiple brands can work efficiently by centralizing their support teams while maintaining multiple uniquely-branded customer facing support portals.
- Custom Agent Roles: Organizations can customize permission levels for a group of agents by allowing or restricting access to specific features within Zendesk, such as access to private comments or channels, or ability to change ticket fields.
- Business Rules Analysis: Companies can now analyze the performance of their business rules and support workflows.
- Network Restrictions: Administrators can restrict access to Zendesk by defining a range of IP addresses.
- Email Archiving: Customer support interactions can be automatically archived, making e-discovery and adherence to compliance regulations easier in case of audits or legal requests.
- Priority Support: Zendesk commits to respond to customer submissions in less than an hour, in addition to access to our agents by phone 24/7.
"At Box.net, we pride ourselves on our product’s simplicity, security and performance," said Jon Herstein, Box.net’s Vice President, Customer Success. "When looking for a help desk solution to meet the support needs of thousands of customers, we required the same. Zendesk has always offered simplicity and performance. With its new Enterprise plan, it now delivers the enterprise-grade features we require. And, with the plan providing unlimited usage by light agents without having to pay for additional seats, we are able to engage our entire company in the support process."
Zendesk Enterprise Plan is now available for $99 per agent per month on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the Zendesk Enterprise Plan, visit http://www.zendesk.com/enterprise.
Zendesk is the leading provider of proven, cloud-based help desk software. For growing organizations, Zendesk is the fastest way to enable great customer service. More than 10,000 Zendesk customers, including Adobe, MSNBC, Sony, OpenTable and Groupon, trust Zendesk with their most valuable assets: their customers, partners, and employees. Founded in 2007, Zendesk is funded by Charles River Ventures, Benchmark Capital and Matrix Partners. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.