New Digital Agency for Charities
Omoii (pronounced “Oh My”) is a new digital marketing agency who work with charities and non-profit companies.
The agency was setup to develop and manage a variety of digital initiatives combining social media, viral marketing and eCRM solutions, as well as traditional search marketing services.
Managing Director Steve Pritchard has worked in digital marketing for over 8 years, developing new digital strategies for a variety of online retail customers as well as charities, including Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research UK.
“I always liked working on the non-profits, in a very small way I hoped I helped to make a difference to someone, instead of just making a profit. Omoii will not just focus on the traditional media buying methods, but will proactively work with clients to develop technology and communication channels which drive a more efficient return on investment.” – Steve Pritchard
“The last 4 years have been hard on all charities; donations have dropped as the UK battles with a recession. As such, digital marketing budgets have been reduced and charities have been reluctant to embark on more “viral” forms of marketing, due to a lack of understanding and transparency of the return.”
As such, Omoii has setup a unique crowdfunding platform which can be re-branded and integrated into client sites, allowing them to expand their reach without the upfront investment.
Pritchard continues: “Our crowdfunding technology can be deployed, fully branded on our own dedicated server. We handle the development, management and payment processing on behalf of the client, allowing them to focus on increasing donations, all on a highly transparent platform where every penny is tracked and accounted for.”
Omoii not only focuses on expanding new supporters, but works closely with clients to improve average donation amounts and frequencies of their current supporters. The eCRM solution provides charities with an immediate increase in donations for a minimal investment.
“Many clients (both profit and non-profit) primarily focus on the new customer, but it can be more cost effective to increase average order amounts and frequency by focusing on your current/old clients. In fact they offer a higher conversion rate and return, as they are easier and cheaper to broadcast too.”
Omoii will also be launching a number of FREE seminars and webinars to help charities understand the potential of viral and social media and how it can be such a rewarding medium for charities.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Communications Digital Store
- Export-Import Bank Achieves Impressive Results Using Soffront CRM
- Veeva Systems Launches First Integrated Pharma CRM and CLM Solution Designed for the Apple iPad
- Adobe Launches New Digital Enterprise Platform for Customer Experience Management
- Is Chatter 2 only an Internal Collaboration Tool?
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications