Marketing Automation: Microsoft Acquires MarketingPilot
Microsoft acquires marketing automation software company MarketingPilot
Microsoft announced yesterday that it has completed the acquisition of marketing automation software company MarketingPilot, which now becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of Microsoft.
The Evanston, Illinois based MarketingPilot, which now becomes part of Microsoft’s Business Solutions division, provides software for marketing departments and ad agencies to help them better understand their customers and manage and execute their marketing campaigns.
MarketingPilot’s offerings will most likely be integrated with Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM solutions, according to this Microsoft blog post.
Details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Best CRM Software by Industry: Construction Sector
- vtiger CRM: Enterprise-ready Open Source CRM software
- Manticore Technology Announces Integration with Oracle CRM On Demand
- Guerrilla Marketing at #DF11: Microsoft Launches CLOUD CRM FOR LESS Offer
- ReachForce Launches New Partner Network to Enhance Value of CRM Ecosystem
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications