LiveTime launches first Cloud ITSM solution based on HTML5
LiveTime expands ITSM leadership as it adds rich user experience, report builder, and multi-tenancy to its cloud based ITSM solution.
Newport Beach, CA – LiveTime Software, a leading provider of On-Premise and SaaS based Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announced the release of LiveTime 6.5 based on HTML5. With more than 100 new features and 200 customer requests, LiveTime 6.5 defines the next generation of Cloud based ITSM solutions based around HTML 5. LiveTime 6.5 also includes a new report builder, localization in 11 languages and multi-tenancy for managed service providers (MSP’s).
LiveTime continues to drive open standards and increase user productivity by offering unrivaled ease of use for an ITIL 3 certified application with seamless integration to over 30 enterprise products.
LiveTime’s new report builder enables any organization to develop customized reports without requiring a third party solution. Reports can be designed and inserted into any report menu and shared with colleagues based on user role. Reports, including charts, can be edited as needed.
In addition, LiveTime 6.5 includes localization in 11 languages, including a spellchecker and new rich text editor. It also includes an editor to modify outbound message templates and key terms throughout the application and across each locale.
LiveTime 6.5 includes multi-tenancy across all partner roles so that MSP’s can use a single instance of LiveTime to provide support across multiple organizations as if each had their own service management solution. This includes full rollup to the master organization when using leveraged technicians.
New features include:
- HTML 5 based user interface
- Report Builder
- Localization in 11 languages
- Partner Multi-tenancy
- Rich Text editor
- International Spell Checker
- Custom CSS editor
- OpenID authentication
- Style Sheet editor
- CI snapshot auto association
- CI Type response templates
- .NET friendly web services
- Outbound Web Services
Available On Demand (SaaS) or On Premise (software, hardware or virtual appliance), LiveTime is based on open standards and supports any operating system, any browser, and any database. LiveTime is used by many global 2000 companies such as Lockheed Martin, Verizon, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Deloitte, and Disney.
About LiveTime Software
Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LiveTime Software, Inc. is a vendor of cloud based, ITIL service management, service desk and help desk software for medium to large enterprises. Many global 2000 organizations and educational institutions use LiveTime’s vendor-neutral solutions to lower their costs and improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, LiveTime Software is a privately held firm with offices in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.livetime.com
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- LiveTime extends ITSM SaaS platform to Google App Engine and Amazon EC2 Cloud
- LiveTime and Novell partner for Novell Service Desk
- LiveTime launches ITIL Service Management Cloud with Geolocation
- LiveTime achieves 11 Process ITIL v3 Certification for Cloud based ITSM Service Desk
- Open ITSM Solutions – Enabling Business & IT Transformation
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications