ITIL Online Foundation Training [VIDEO]
If you are self-studying the ITIL V3 exam, and did a few practice exams, it will be fairly clear where your area of weakness are.
Thus, here are some good short videos from www.ITILTrainingZone.com that will help clarify some of the points.
For some reason, Lesson 1 and 4 are yanked off, but the rest are still intact.
These videos are all under 10 minutes, so hopefully you won’t get bored and keep your attention span.
Remember, you need 26 out of 40 questions to pass the exam. That should be enough motivation.
- Lesson 2 – Service Management as a Practice
- Lesson 3 – The Service Lifecycle
- Lesson 5 – Service Strategy
- Lesson 6 – Service Design
- Lesson 7 – Service Transition
- Lesson 8 – Service Operation
- Lesson 9 – Continual Service Improvement
These ITIL Training Video shows sample clips from the Online ITIL V3 Foundation Training Course. For More Free Videos and Full Course Details – Visit www.ITILTrainingZone.com – the home of Online ITIL Training. Created by ITIL Experts for future ITIL Experts.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- ITIL Foundation v3 Online Training [VIDEO]
- FREE ITIL® Foundation Study Guide
- ITIL Foundation V3 Exam Questions and Answers [VIDEO]
- ITIL V3 Introduction with ITSMSolutions.com
- The Importance of an ITIL Helpdesk and ITIL Change Management [VIDEO]
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Salesforce & Exact Target: Don’t Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
- Three Quarters of US’s Top Online Retailers are Failing to Optimize Email Marketing for Mobile
- Skyscape Joins VMware Cloud Credits Purchasing Program
- Independent Research Firm Recognizes Salesforce.com as a Leader in Public Cloud Platforms
- Zoho CEO Talks Cloud Industry, Salesforce [INTERVIEW]
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform