ITIL Foundation v3 Online Training [VIDEO]
Here is a a fun way of learning the differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL v2.
Service Management according to ITIL has never been more fun.
In this video, it gives good unique analogies in defining the terms resource, capability, value, utility (fit for purpose) and warranty (fit for use)
I wish this person would upload more videos, as everyone has different ways of learning (reading, classroom, online video, etc)
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- ITIL Online Foundation Training [VIDEO]
- FREE ITIL® Foundation Study Guide
- ITIL Foundation V3 Exam Questions and Answers [VIDEO]
- ITIL V3 Introduction with ITSMSolutions.com
- The Importance of an ITIL Helpdesk and ITIL Change Management [VIDEO]
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications