Intelestream Launches intelecrm 3.5
Chicago, IL – Intelestream, Inc., a leading provider of CRM consulting and CRM Software as a Service today unveiled intelecrm version 3.5. The new product release focuses on more options for integration and enhancements to order management functionality.
Included in the release are the following new features:
- More choices for Credit card processing: Paypal and Authorize.Net have been added to the many integrated CRM payment gateway options available with intelecrm.
- Deeper integration with Quickbooks: intelecrm now enables users to convert Quickbooks Opportunities to Jobs. Additionally, all integration options are now bi-directional; meaning any modification to a record in intelecrm is documented in Quickbooks and vice-versa.
- Google calendar integration: The integration enables users to synchronize activities including Calls and Meetings between Google Calendar and intelecrm. Modifications to records can be made either in the CRM or via Google calendar. Additionally, intelecrm Enterprise users have the option to integrate the intelecrm event planning tool with Google Calendar.
- Google Docs integration: Users can now seamlessly archive Google docs in intelecrm. The integration enables users to continue to benefit from real-time collaboration and document sharing, but with the added benefit of not needing to exit the intelecrm environment. Organizations can also keep better track of which documents are being shared among users.
- Enhanced CRM order management features: intelecrm now offers a recurring opportunities solution for service companies selling subscriptions and memberships.
- Integration with InsideView: InsideView and intelecrm take salespeople several steps beyond basic contact data such as email addresses, phone numbers, and titles. With the addition of media connections, blog references, and news updates, sales organizations can better identify and close new business. By implementing InsideView with intelecrm, customers benefit from increased CRM adoption, lead conversion and win rates.
“We are literally working on new features and integrations for intelecrm every day. The goal is to make the application central command for sales, marketing, support, and executive personnel,” states Intelestream CEO Jason Green. “Basically when it comes to developing new functionality, if our customers ask us for it, we do it.”
Developed by Intelestream in 2008, intelecrm offers enterprise level CRM functionality to small and medium sized businesses. Pricing for the application follows a unique model that allows for unlimited users for a flat fee.
The application is designed as an affordable, turn-key CRM solution that can be easily customized according to individual requirements. An internet connection and a web browser are all that is needed to use the application, so getting started is easy.
Recently, Intelestream has added a wide range of social CRM functionality to the application including a platform that enables sales, marketing, and customer support users to collaborate with one another while engaging with the outside world. Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn are among the many social media that connect with intelecrm.
Start your thirty day free trial today by visiting http://www.intelestream.net/intelecrm.
About Intelestream, Inc.
Intelestream Inc. is a Chicago based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product development and consulting firm offering Open Source CRM Professional Services. Intelestream is the developer of intelecrm, the online CRM for small and medium sized businesses with a highly affordable pricing model for unlimited users. Intelestream also develops industry-specific CRM verticals. With Intelestream’s diverse team of experts in both business and technology, the company is made up by many of the brightest minds in CRM.
For further information about the premier provider CRM consulting services and products, please visit the company’s website at http://www.intelestream.net or call (800) 391.4055
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Intelestream Releases Free 30 Day Trial of the on Demand CRM Application intelecrm
- Intelestream Whitepaper Helps Small Businesses Understand Social CRM
- Intelestream and Compiere Partner to Deliver Integrated ERP Solutions
- AMC Technology Launches Software Donation Program for Nonprofit Organizations
- Verticals onDemand Launches First Mobility-as-a-Service
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications