Hubcase Pioneers B2B Support Escalations with Cloud Offering
Hubcase announced availability of cloud based Hubcase Exchange and Free Service Desk.
For the first time, businesses can escalate support cases from system to system, across partnering organizations. Up to this date, all B2B escalations have been done manually by phone and email.
“Your CRM or service desk is a liability to your customer satisfaction”, according to Ray Zhu, co-founder and CEO at Hubcase, “You don’t believe it, but it’s true and simple: your CRM or service desk is isolated, but service delivery often requires vendors or partners to help address issues (vendor escalation). Those partners have their own systems that are not connected to your system. As results, you make a lot of phone calls to your partners, they take a lot of phone calls, and you keep many sticker notes around your computer monitor. That will change with Hubcase Exchange.”
Hubcase Exchange acts as a “postal office” for support cases, tickets, issues, and work orders. It sends case escalations out of one organization’s system to a partner system, and receives cases from partner systems. Organizations can directly use Hubcase hosted “PO Box” at no cost – Free Service Desk, or join the Exchange with their existing CRM or Service Desk system.
Customer satisfaction can be dramatically improved and significant operational cost savings can be achieved by streamlining and organization escalations between organizations.
Hubcase is the pioneer in support chain automation via Hubcase Exchange, their solution features patent-pending technology that integrates with all existing systems.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Latest News in CRM Help Desk Software – Nov 30, 2007
- UP 2011 Cloud Conference Live!
- Zuora and Boomi Partner to Deliver Integrated SaaS Billing On Demand
- What is Saas, Paas, Iaas, …. ? Understanding Cloud Computing Lingo
- Salesforce.com and Twitter Announce Global Strategic Alliance
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications