Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 2
The new version of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) was launched in June 2007. ITIL V3 primarily describes the Service Lifecycle of IT Service Management.
The latest version (ITIL V3) is compassed of the five core volumes:
1. Service Strategy
2. Service Design
3. Service Transition
4. Service Operation
5. Continual Service Improvement
Remember, when practicing your free ITIL Foundation Test Exam you only have 60 minutes in which to correctly answer at least 26 out of 40 mock questions correctly.
ITIL V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam
1. The ITIL V3 core is best described as?
a) An Operations Lifecycle
b) An IT Management Lifecycle
c) A Service Lifecycle
d) An Infrastructure Lifecycle
2. Which aspect of Service Design is missing from the list below?
1. The design of services
2. The design of Service Management systems and tools
3. The design of technology architecture and management systems
4. The design of the processes required
a) The design of Functions
b) The design of Service Level Agreements
c) The design of applications
d) The design of measurement systems, methods and metrics
3. Which of the following Roles is responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement?
1. Service Owner
2. Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Manager
3. Process Owner
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 1 and 3 only
c) All of the above
d) 2 and 3 only
4. Learning and improvement is the primary concern of which of the following elements of the Service Lifecycle?
a) Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
b) Service Strategy, Service Transition and Service Operation
c) Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
d) Continual Service Improvement
5. Which of the following is the most appropriate approach to carrying out Service Operations?
a) The internal IT view is most important as Service Operations has to monitor and manage the infrastructure
b) Service Operations should maintain a balance between an internal IT view and an external business view
c) The external business view is most important as Service Operations is the place where value is realized and the customer obtains the benefit of the services
d) IT Operations does not take an internal or external view as they execute processes defined by Service Design
For the entire 40 questions, plus 3 other full length practice exams, please sign up for the newsletter below.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 1
- Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 3
- What can ITIL® Foundation Certification do for you?
- Free ITIL® Foundation Exam Questions
- Confirmation Success!
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications