Free ITIL® Foundation Exam Questions
At the very end of these questions – you will find all the answers in a table.
Remember, when practicing your free ITIL Foundation Test Exam you only have 60 minutes in which to correctly answer at least 26 out of 40 mock questions correctly.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of concepts and techniques for managing information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations.
ITIL is published in a series of books, each of which cover an IT management topic. The names ITIL and IT Infrastructure Library are registered trademarks of the United Kingdom’s Office of Government Commerce (OGC). ITIL gives a detailed description of a number of important IT practices with comprehensive checklists, tasks and procedures that can be tailored to any IT organization.
ITIL V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam
1. A customer-based Service Level Agreement structure includes:
A) An SLA covering all Customer groups and all the services they use
B) SLAs for each service that are Customer-focused and written in business language
C) An SLA for each service type, covering all those Customer groups that use that Service
D) An SLA with each individual Customer group, covering all of the services they use
2. Which of the following would normally be included in a Capacity Plan?
2 )Management summary
3) Business workload forecasts
4) Backout plans
A) 2, 3 and 4
B) All of them
C) 2 and 3 only
D) 1, 2 and 3
3. An IT department is seeking to set its prices to match those of external suppliers selling the same services. Which one of the following is the best description of this approach?
A) The going rate that is agreed with Customers
B) Market rate
4. Which of the following is not an element of Availability Management?
5. The extent of CI information held in the CMDB should:
A) Be as detailed as possible so that frequent reports can be produced to avoid spending a lot of money
B) Be as high level as possible
C) Match the organisation’s requirement for information to be held
D) Vary according to cost
For the entire 40 questions, plus 3 other full length practice exams, please sign up for the newsletter below.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- ITIL Foundation V3 Exam Questions and Answers [VIDEO]
- What can ITIL® Foundation Certification do for you?
- Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 1
- Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 3
- Free ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification – Sample Exam 2
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications