Five9 Virtual Call Center Software Receives 2011 CRM Excellence Award
Five9 recognized for CRM Excellence by the premier CRM, contact center and teleservices publication
PLEASANTON, Calif. — Five9, the leading provider of cloud-based call center software, announced today that TMC has named the company a recipient of a Customer Interaction Solutions® magazine 2011 CRM Excellence Award for the Five9 Virtual Call Center. Customer Interaction Solutions has been the premier publication in the CRM, contact center and teleservices industries since 1982.
Ken Osborn, Vice President of Marketing for Five9, said, “We are proud of our cloud-based call center software, designed to deliver a better customer experience, a critical requirement for all call centers today. Our laser focus on this technology, and agent productivity, creates the operational and financial flexibility that call centers demand. The industry recognition from TMC, and our customer success that facilitated this recognition, are highly appreciated and motivating.”
“The Twelfth Annual CRM Excellence Awards has recognized Five9 for being a true CRM partner to its customers and clients,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC. “Five9 has demonstrated to the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions that the Five9 Virtual Call Center has improved the processes of their clients’ businesses by streamlining and facilitating the flow of information.”
The CRM Excellence Awards rely on facts and numbers demonstrating the improvements that the winner’s product has made in a client’s business. Winners were chosen on the basis of their product or service’s ability to help extend and expand the customer relationship to become all encompassing, covering the entire enterprise and the entire lifetime of the customer.
The 2011 CRM Excellence Award winners can be found in the May and June 2011 issues of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine.
Five9 is the leading global provider of cloud-based call center software for Sales, Marketing and Support. The award-winning Five9 Virtual Call Center and Predictive Dialer serve customers of all sizes on five continents. Customers profit from Five9’s reliable, robust functionality that provides the best technology, improves agent productivity, and delivers business flexibility. For more information, visit www.Five9.com. Like Five9? Tell your friends: www.Facebook.com/CallCenterSoftware
About Customer Interaction Solutions
Since 1982, Customer Interaction Solutions (CIS) magazine has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CIS magazine has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper, and has served as the leading publication in helping these industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, Customer Interaction Solutions strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. Please visit www.cismag.com.
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Five9 Brings Cloud Computing to Call Centers
- Five9 Announces New Release of On-Demand Call Center Software Integrated with Leading On-Demand CRM Solutions
- Five9 Announces Cloud Computing Platform for Call Centers Version 2
- Soffront Receives 2008 CRM Excellence Award from Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine
- 2008 CRM Excellence Award
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications