Five9 Announces New Release of On-Demand Call Center Software Integrated with Leading On-Demand CRM Solutions
Five9 Virtual Call Center Suite Release 7.3 Improves Business Processes in Sales and Marketing, Customer Service and Support, Finance and Collections Through Integrations with Leading On-Demand CRM Vendors Salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow and Leads360
PLEASANTON, Calif.–Five9 Inc., the leader in on-demand call center software, announced General Availability (GA) of Release 7.3 of their Virtual Call Center Suite. The release provides native integrations with on-demand CRM leaders, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow and Leads360 built on top of the industry-first Five9 Cloud Computing Platform for Call Centers.
Jim Dvorkin, CTO for Five9, said “In the past, integration of premise-based call center technology like Avaya or Nortel and premise-based CRM software like Siebel or PeopleSoft was a challenging task that required a systems integrator and many months of effort to provide basic integration capabilities. Today, we are seeing an increasing number of companies moving from premise-based technologies to cloud computing platforms, which are known for providing out-of-the-box solutions that don’t require up-front capital investment, lengthy integration and implementation cycles. We have built pre-integrated on-demand call center/CRM solutions specifically to provide a robust and predictable migration path for these companies to take advantage of the benefits that cloud computing can provide. In doing so, we’ve decided to make our cloud computing platform and APIs available to all other software vendors and third-party developers that would like to extend their software to the call center market.”
Integrated on-demand call center software and CRM allows employees in virtually any department to increase their productivity when using the combined solution. Customer Service and Support representatives can see relevant information about callers as soon as the call arrives, and automatically log notes about each call they handle. Sales and Marketing teams can leverage the power of integrated campaign management, calling list maintenance, and predictive dialing to generate more qualified leads and effectively maintain contact with existing leads. And, Finance and Collections departments can improve communications with customers.
In addition to the integrations, the release includes new functionality for both inbound and outbound call center capabilities provided by Five9. Five9 pioneered the on-demand call center software market in 2001 and with the largest engineering team in the on-demand call center industry continues to enhance its call center product portfolio based on market demand, customer and partner feedback, and a promise to offer companies of all sizes access to sophisticated and innovative call center solutions quickly, at a cost of ownership far lower than traditional premise-based solutions.
Five9 is the leading global provider of on-demand call center software for telemarketing, customer service, and business continuity. The award-winning Five9 Virtual Call Center and Predictive Dialer serves customers of all sizes on five continents. Customers profit from Five9’s reliable, robust functionality that is fast, easy, and affordable to deploy. For more information, visit www.five9.com.
David Van Everen, 925-201-2014
Related Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- Five9 Brings Cloud Computing to Call Centers
- Five9 Announces Cloud Computing Platform for Call Centers Version 2
- Five9 Virtual Call Center Software Receives 2011 CRM Excellence Award
- Oracle Releases Oracle CRM On Demand with New Social Networking
- LiveOps Now Available on Salesforce.com AppExchange
Recent Articles on CRM Help Desk Software.com
- London Cloud World Forum, June 26-27 2013
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall Partner to Fight Toll Fraud in the UK
- Salesforce.com Signs Agreement to Establish European Data Centre in the U.K. in 2014
- Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Communities – Ending the Era of Legacy Portal Software
- Salesforce.com Announces Euro 5 Million Innovation Challenge for European Start-ups Building on the Salesforce Platform
- Do you Remember Dreamforce Bands and Speakers?
- What is the Information Technology Infrastructure Library? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
- The Impact of Cloud Technologies on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CRM Top Priority for IT Spending in 2013-2014 for Enterprise Applications